當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第806期:倫敦的紅色巴士

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第806期:倫敦的紅色巴士

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.53W 次

實用句子

padding-bottom: 66.41%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第806期:倫敦的紅色巴士

Can you.tell me where I can catch the number 8 bus, please?

您能不能告訴我8路車在哪兒?

catch有“趕上”的意思


Hurry up or we'll miss it.

快點,不然我們就趕不上了。

miss表示“未趕上;錯過”


We should buy return tickets because they are much cheaper than getting two singles.

我們應該買往返票,這樣比兩張單程票要便宜。


Conversation


A: So, how should we get to the theater?

咱們怎麼去劇院?


B: Let's take the bus.

坐公共汽車吧。


A: I hate the bus system in London. The bus drivers are rude, the buses are never on time, and there are few people around who can help you.

我討厭倫敦的公交車體系,公共汽車司機總是很無理。而且從來都不按時到達,周圍也沒有什麼人能幫忙。


B: It's not that bad. You probably just had a bad experience once.

沒那麼糟糕吧,大概你以前有過一次很糟的精力,


A: It wasn't just once. Every single time I take the bus, something bad happens to me or to someone else on the bus.

可不止一次,每次我坐公共汽車總會遇到什麼點狀況,不是我就是車上的其他人。


B: We could take the subway. But we have to go three stops along the line, and then change trains twice.

那咱們可以去坐地鐵,但是得沿着一條線坐三站。然後還得換乘兩次。


A: Train fares are twice as expensive as the bus fares, too.

地鐵票價可是公共汽車的兩倍呢。


B: If we don't hurry up, we'll miss the show. Shall we take the bus?

如果咱們再不抓緊時間,可是誤了這場演出了,坐公共汽車怎麼樣?


A: We are already late, so I think we had better take a taxi.

咱們已經晚了,我想最好還是打輛出租車吧。


B: I don't think we'll be able to find a taxi very easily during the rush hour. Let's just take the bus.

我覺得在交通高峯期,叫出租車不是那麼容易的事,還是坐公共汽車吧。


A: Fine. Have a look at the timetable to find out when the next one arrives.

好吧。查看時間表,看看下一班幾點到。


B: It looks like it should be here in just a few minutes. Don't worry, nothing bad will happen. I'll even buy your ticket for you.

好像還有幾分鐘就來了,別擔心不會出什麼狀況的,我還可以替你買票。


A: Thanks. That was nice of you.

謝謝,你真好。