當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第620期:點餐時的超地道表達!

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第620期:點餐時的超地道表達!

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.68K 次

hit the spot
正符合口味和需求
After running under the sun for an hour, a big glass of iced tea really hits the spot.
在太陽下跑步一小時後,喝上一大杯冰茶真是過癮。

cross that bridge when sb gets/comes to it.
船到橋頭自然直

glazed chicken wings蜜汁雞翅
lean towards傾向於...;偏愛...
cucumber黃瓜
cherry櫻桃
tomato西紅柿
risotto意大利調味飯

A: I'm not sure which appetizer to order. Glazed chicken wings would hit the spot, but I'm leaning towards cucumber stuffed cherry tomatoes.
我不知道該點哪道開胃菜。蜜汁雞翅很合我的口味,可是我又想吃櫻桃西紅柿鑲小黃瓜。

B: Let's order both, and we can share.
兩個都點,我們可以分着吃。

A: What if there are three cherry tomatoes and one chicken wing.
如果到時候是三顆櫻桃西紅柿跟一隻雞翅怎麼辦?

B: We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
不用擔心,到時候再說。

A: Okay, but I'll ask the waiter about the portion sizes when we order.
好吧,等會兒點餐時,我會問服務生那些餐點份量有多少。

B: Cool. What about the main course? The thought of eating oven-baked risotto is making my mouth water.
好,那主餐呢?我一想到焗烤頓飯口水就流出來。

A: Get the risotto. We've already decided on chicken wings for an appetizer.
點焗烤燉飯好了,我們已經決定開胃菜是雞翅了。

B: Oh , that's right.
哦,沒錯。

A: I'll get the same. If you're ready to order, call over the waiter.
我給你點一樣的,如果你準備好點餐的話,就叫服務生過來吧。

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第620期:點餐時的超地道表達!