當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第723期:表達“悲觀情緒”

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第723期:表達“悲觀情緒”

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.22W 次

You're too pessimistic.

ing-bottom: 68.91%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第723期:表達“悲觀情緒”

你太悲觀了。


I disagree with your pessimism.

我不贊成你的悲觀態度。


I have lost hope for the result. (not hopeful about)

我對結果不抱希望。


I don't want to be infected with your pessimism.

我不想被你的悲觀主義傳染。


A: George, you're about to play, do you have cold feet?

喬治,你馬上就要上場比賽了,很緊張嗎?


B: To be honest, I'm not nervous because I'm not very hopeful about the game.

說實話,我不怎麼緊張,因爲我對這場比賽並不抱什麼希望。


A: Why do you say so? I've never heard you say such pessimistic words.

爲什麼這麼說?我從來沒聽過你說這麼悲觀的話。


B: I say for a reason. The player against me is much stronger than I, and I'm really not confident getting the better of him.

我這樣說是有原因的。和我對決的那位選手比我強壯多了,我實在沒信心打敗他。


A: Come on, how can you grow the aspirations of others to outdo yourself. Didn't you beat someone stronger than you before?

拜託,你怎麼能長他人志氣滅自己威風呢?你以前不是打敗過比你強悍的人嗎?


B: It's different this time. I'm facing with the boxer called Tyson. So far, he hasn't lost all the cumulative competitions. Isn't it horrible?

這次可不一樣,我要面對的是一位叫泰森的拳擊手。到目前爲止,他在所有的累積賽中還沒有輸過,是不是很可怕?


A: So what? You have your own strengths. As long as you give the flexible advantages into the play, I'm sure you can make it.

那又怎麼樣?你也有自己的強項,只要你在比賽中發揮自己靈活的優勢,我相信你可以成功的。


B: My advantage can hardly stand a fight before him.

我的優勢在它面前簡直是不堪一擊。


A: Your idea is too pessimistic. Clear it up quickly.

你這個想法太悲觀了,趕快把它清理出去。