當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第754期:飛機遇到“氣流”怎麼表達?

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第754期:飛機遇到“氣流”怎麼表達?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.03W 次

turbulence

padding-bottom: 100%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第754期:飛機遇到“氣流”怎麼表達?

氣流


We experienced severe turbulence during the flight.

我們在飛行中遇到了嚴重的氣流。


A: How was your flight, Bill?

你乘坐的班機怎麼樣,比爾?


B: Not too bad. There was some turbulence. But that's all.

還可以吧,有點氣流,但也就是如此。


A: Oh, turbulence is one of my biggest nightmares.

氣流是我最大的噩夢之一了。


B: Really?

真的嗎?


A: Really. I have to hold someone's hand.

真的,我必須要抓住一個人的手才行。


B: If you're sitting alone, do you hold your own hand?

你要是自己坐飛機呢,你抓自己的手嗎?


A: Of course not. I'll call over the flight attendant.

當然不是,我會叫乘務員過來。


B: That figures. Did you have a nice meal on-board?

有道理。飛機上吃的好嗎?


A: No. The flight was less than two hours, so they only gave us some peanuts and water.

不好,飛了不到兩個小時,所以只是提供了一些花生和水。


B: Peanuts and water? I guess you were flying elephant airlines.

花生和水?我想你是在乘坐大象航班吧。


A: Haha.

哈哈。


B: If you're hungry, we can stop for breakfast somewhere.

你要是餓了的話,我們可以找個地方吃早餐


A: That would be great if it's not too much trouble.

那太好了,如果不麻煩的話。


B: Not at all. I know a great place nearby. They make the best breakfast in the whole world.

一點也不麻煩,我知道附近有個不錯的地方,他們可以提供全世界最棒的早餐。