當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第574期:偶遇老熟人

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第574期:偶遇老熟人

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.63W 次

Please help yourself to the tea and pastry.
請自行取用茶點。
Make yourself at home.
請把這裏當做自己家,不要拘束。
Make yourself comfortable.
請別拘束,讓自己自在點。
A: How's your work?
工作怎麼樣?
B: Well, same old,same old.
還是老樣子。
I only see him in a month of Sundays.
我每隔很長一段時間才能跟他見面。
A: Morning, I'm here for the art workshop.
早安,我來這裏參加藝術工作坊。
B: Hi there! Help yourself to a bottle of water and take a seat. The class will start in about 15 minutes.
你好,請隨意取用水,這邊找個位子坐下,課程將在約15分鐘後開始。
A: Okay, thanks. y? Sally Wilkins. Is that you?
好的,謝謝。呃...薩利?薩利威爾金斯。是你嗎?
B: Bob! I can't believe it. Fancy seeing you here.
鮑勃,我真不敢相信,在這裏遇見你實在太好了。
A: Yeah, long time no see. I haven't seen in a month of sundays.
是呀,好久不見,我好長一段時間沒有見到你了。
B: You're right. What a pleasant surprise. What's been happening?
沒錯,這真是個令人愉快的驚喜,最近有什麼新鮮事嗎?
A: Same old, same old. Still studying at Victoria University. What about you?
還是老樣子,我仍在維多利亞大學讀書,你呢?
B: Well, I'm now the personal assistant for Tim Sommers, the famous artist.
我現在是著名藝術家蒂姆索摩斯的個人助理。
A: Sounds fascinating. What exactly is it that you do?
聽起來真有趣,那你工作內容是什麼呢?
B: I set up classes and greet people when they arrive.
我籌劃課程,並且接待來訪的人。
A: Sounds like fun.
聽起來真有意思。
B: It sure is.
那當然。

padding-bottom: 75%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第574期:偶遇老熟人