當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第757期:雙方議價

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第757期:雙方議價

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.34W 次

make concessions

ing-bottom: 75%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第757期:雙方議價

做出讓步

We made too many concessions and we got too little in return.

我們做了很多讓步,但是回報太少。


have no point in doing something.../There is no point in doing something...

做某事沒有意義

We would have no point in going on talking.

我們沒有意義繼續談下去了。


meet each other halfway

相互讓步;相互妥協;各讓一半

I suggest we meet each other halfway.

我建議我們互相妥協。


Reach/Come to an agreement on...

在...上達成協議/一致

I'm glad that we have reached an agreement on the price.

我很開心我們在價格問題上達成 一致。



Conversation:

A: Mr Smith. This is our rock-bottom price, we can't make any further concessions.

史密斯先生,這是我們的最低價了,我們不能再做出讓步了。


B: If that's the case, we would have no point in going on talking. You and I both know that I am a wholesaler. If I sell it to others at this price, not only will they not buy it, but I have no interest in it.

如果是這樣的話,就沒有談下去的意義了。因爲你我都明白我是批發商,如果我以這個價格成批的賣給他人的話,不僅他們不會購買,我也沒有什麼利益可圖了。


A: I mean the price you asked for is too low. We can't go down to that level. We wouldn't be willing to lose money in business, right?

我的意思是你方要求的價格實在太低了,我們是絕對不可能降到那種程度的,我們都不會願意賠本做生意的,對嗎?


B: I think it's unwise for either of us to insist on our own price. We should all make some concessions so that our business can be settled.

我覺得我們雙方都堅持自己的價格,是不明智的。我們都應該做出讓步,這樣我們的生意就能談成了。


A: What's your advice?

你的建議是什麼?


B: The price you offered is $160 more than our acceptable price. I suggest we meet each other halfway.

你方提出的價格與我們可接受的價格相比,多了160美元。我建議我們各讓一半。


A: Do you mean I should make further reduction of $80. That is impossible.

你的意思是我在給你降價80美元嗎?那是不可能的。


B: So what is your suggestion then?

那你們的意見呢?


A: We can only offer you a reduction of $20, which is really our rock-bottom price. I swear we never sold it at this price.

我們最多隻能給你降價20美元,這真的是我們的最低價了。我發誓我們從來沒有以這種價格出售過。


B: Okay, I am glad that we have reached an agreement on the price. Let my assistant contact you for the next thing.

好的,很高興我們在價格上達成了一致。接下來的事情就讓我的助理聯繫你吧。


A: Alright. You can really have a way. I admire you.

好的,你可真有辦法,我佩服你。