當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第570期:談論工作情況

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第570期:談論工作情況

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.08W 次

A: How's your new job going?
你的新工作怎麼樣?
B: It's challenging, but I'm enjoying it quite a bit.
充滿挑戰,不過我很喜歡這種感覺。
A: That's great, I knew you'd do a good job as a manager.
那很好啊,我知道你當經理會做的很好。
B: Thanks a lot.
多謝。
A: How's your assistant manager getting on?
你的副經理呢,怎麼樣?
B: Well, that's part of the problem. His probation period is up tomorrow and I don't think he's ready to pass.
嗯,這是個問題,到明天他的試用期就滿了,不過我覺得他合格不了
A: What seems to be the problem?
問題出在哪兒呢?
B: Well, he was supposed to be able to learn his job in 30 days, but he just doesn't seem to know what he's doing.
他應該在30天之內瞭解,並且熟悉他的工作內容。不過他似乎並不明白他該做些什麼。
A: If you gave him another 30 days. Do you think he could figure it out by then?
如果你再給他30天時間,你覺得他能弄清楚嗎?
B: To be honest, he has no authority, he's a hard-worker, but no one listens to him.
老實說,他沒有威信。他是個勤奮工作的人,但是沒有人聽他的。
A: I see. Not everyone is cut out to work in management.
我知道了,並不是每個人都能放在管理層工作。
B: I know. It'll be great if we could transfer him to a department where he doesn't have to work with people.
我知道,如果把他調到一個不用跟很多人一起共事的部門去,也許會很好。
A: There's an opening in the creative design department. It involves working with computers.
創意設計部有個職位空缺,只要整天與電腦爲伴就行。
B: That's perfect. I'll let him know tomorrow. Thanks.
那太好了,我明天告訴他,謝謝。

padding-bottom: 52.81%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第570期:談論工作情況