當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第788期:談論考試

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第788期:談論考試

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.19K 次

實用表達

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第788期:談論考試


ace the test 考高分


Look! I aced the test! I'm so happy!


看!我這次考得好極了!我太高興了!


pass the test 通過考試


I got a B on the test. I passed, but I think I could have done better.


我考試得了B. 我考過了,但是我本應考得更好的!



fail the test 考試掛科了


OMG. I failed the test. My mom's gonna kill me!!


天啊。我這次考試掛科了。我媽媽還不得打死我!


mess up

搞砸

I messed up badly.

我考砸了。


resit

補考

I'll have to resit the exam next term.

我下個學期要重修。


cram

突擊準備(考試)

He's been cramming for his exams all night.

他整個晚上都在拼命準備應考。



經典對話


A: You look better today. What did your test go?

你今天看起來好多了,你的測試怎麼樣?


B: Much better than it did yesterday.

比昨天好多了。


A: Did you pass?

及格了嗎?


B: I not only passed my test, but I aced it. I'm so happy.

不僅及格了,而且成績還特別高,我真高興。


A: You should be. You worked really hard last night, preparing for it.

應該的,你昨天晚上複習的特別認真。


B: Thanks for helping me with it. If you hadn't encouraged me to do my best, I wouldn't have ever been able to pass.

謝謝你幫我複習,如果不是你鼓勵我要全力以赴,我肯定及不了格。


A: You don't have to thank me. It's just a part of my job as your counsellor.

你不用感謝我,作爲你的輔導員,這是我工作份內的事。


B: Did you always do well at school?

你上學的時候是不是總是學得很好?


A: No. In fact, I was terrible at taking exams.

不是,實際上,我曾經很害怕考試。


B: Really?

真的嗎?


A: Sure. But my teachers always encouraged me to do the best that I could and that helped me a lot. When are your final exams?

沒錯,不過我的老師總是鼓勵我讓我盡力而爲,這幫了我不少忙。你們的期末考試是什麼時候?


B: I'll get my finals in two months.

兩個月以後。


A: When do you plan on studying for those exams?

你打算什麼時候開始準備這些考試?


B: Most students just cram the night beforehand.

大多數學生都打算在考試前夕突擊。


A: Do you think that's a good idea?

你覺得這是個好辦法嗎?


B: No. I think I should study a little bit at a time, starting a few weeks before the exam.

不是,我想我應該平時每次學一點,考試前再提早幾周複習。


A: That sounds like a good idea. What are you going to do if you have any questions while you're studying?

這樣聽起來還不錯。如果學習的時候遇到困難,你會怎麼辦?


B: I'll go and talk to my professor or a learning support assistant.

我會去找我的教授或者助教諮詢。


A: It sounds like you've learned something useful this year.

聽起來,你這一年學了不少有用的東西了嘛。