當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第787期:要求“加薪”

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第787期:要求“加薪”

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.54K 次

實用句子

padding-bottom: 66.41%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第787期:要求“加薪”


I want a raise.

我要加薪。


Could we possibly discuss my salary sometime?

我們能找個時間討論一下我的薪水問題嗎?


It's enough to live on.

養家餬口夠了。


The best thing about my job is that I get lots of benefits——a company pension, private health insurance and things like that.

這份工作最棒的地方就是福利好,有公司養老金,個人健康保險和類似這樣的其他福利。


You may have one-month of paid holiday every year.

你每年有一個月的帶薪休假。


I want a promotion.

我想升職。


經典對話


A: Could we possibly discuss my salary sometime?

我們可不可以找一些時間談談我的工資問題?


B: Sure.

當然可以。


A: First of all, I want you to know that I really like working for this company. Do you think I'm doing a good job here?

首先,我想跟您說,我非常喜歡在咱們公司工作。你覺得我幹得還不錯吧?


B: Well. You're a very hard-worker.

嗯,你工作非常勤懇。


A:I try very hard. The problem is my salary just isn't enough to live on. Now that I have a wife and a child to support, we hardly have enough money for food and rent.

我非常賣力了。問題是,我的工資不夠養家餬口。因爲我家裏還有老婆和孩子,我們的錢都不足以支付房租和飲食的開銷。


B: There are trying times for everyone. What do you propose?

每個人都有一段困難的時期,你有什麼建議?


A: I could really use a 5% raise.

我想漲百分之五的工資。


B: That's quite a bit. If I give you a raise, I'm going to have to give everyone a raise.

太多了。如果你漲了,大家都得漲。


A: Listen, if you give me a raise, I'll take on extra responsibilities.

你聽我說,如果你給我漲工資,我可以承擔更多的責任。


B: That sounds reasonable. How about this? From now on, you can be responsible for scheduling. That means if you can't find someone to cover a shift, then you'll have to do it.

這聽起來很合理。要不這樣吧,從現在開始倒班安排由你負責。那就是說如果有人不能值班,你就得自己來值班。


A: That's fine. Do I get over-time for any extra hours that I work?

行,如果我超時工作的話會按加班算嗎?


B: Of course. It'll be against the law If we didn't.

當然算,不然我們就違法了。


A: That sounds good to me. I really appreciate it.

這似乎對我挺合適的,太感謝你了。


B: You're welcome. come in early tomorrow and I'll show you how to do the scheduling.

不客氣,明天早點來,我告訴你怎麼排班。