當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第783期:宴請客戶

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第783期:宴請客戶

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.08W 次

實用句子

ing-bottom: 75%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第783期:宴請客戶


What would you.like to drink?

你想喝什麼?


It is my honor to be invited to dinner.

很榮幸被邀請參加晚宴。


How about a rain check?

要不下次吧?


What kind of food do you prefer?

你喜歡什麼類型的食物?


I'm glad you like it. Let's drink to our cooperation.

很高興你喜歡這個菜。讓我們爲我們的合作乾杯。


I hope we can have a good cooperation. Cheers.

希望我們能合作開心。乾杯。


經典對話


A: Hello, Mr Phillips. Do you have any plans for tomorrow night? Our manager would like to invite you and your team to a French restaurant.

你好,菲利普先生,您明晚有安排嗎?我們經理想邀請您和您的團隊成員明晚到法國餐廳吃飯。


B: Thank you for asking, but sorry, I'm tied up. I need to talk to my team about the next project tomorrow night. We need to consider a lot of questions, so we don't have extra time to attend.

謝謝你的邀請,但不好意思,我已經有安排了。我明晚需要和我的團隊商量下一個項目地計劃,我們需要考慮很多的問題,所以沒有額外的時間參加。


A: That's alright. We can schedule the dinner according to your time, any time when you're free.

那沒關係,我們可以根據您的時間安排晚宴看您什麼時候有空。


B: Let me have a look at my work schedule, I may not be free until next week.

讓我看一下我的工作日程表,我可能下個星期纔有空。


A: Okay. I'll explain to our manager. Our manager said that he must have dinner with you this time, so it's okay whenever you are free.

好的,我會向我們經理說明的。我們經理說這次一定要跟您一起用餐,所以您無論什麼時候有空都是可以的。


B: Well, please convey to your manager that we will have dinner together next week.

請向您的經理轉達,我們下星期一定會一起吃飯的。


A: Great. I also heard that you like wine, so the French restaurant we arranged will certainly satisfy you.

那太好了。我還聽您說您喜歡喝葡萄酒,所以我們安排的那個法國餐廳一定會讓你滿意的。


B: It's very kind of you. Alright, I'll have my secretary make an appointment with you next week.

你真的太好了。好了,那我會在下星期讓我的祕書跟你預約具體的時間。


A: No problem. We will be at the gate of the company to pick you and your team up then.

沒問題,我們到時候可以去公司門口接您和您的團隊。


B: OK, see you then.

好的,到時候見。