當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第779期:提出,拒絕,接受邀請

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第779期:提出,拒絕,接受邀請

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.93K 次

實用句子

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第779期:提出,拒絕,接受邀請


Are you.going to be busy this evening?

你今晚忙嗎?


I was thinking of going to a movie tonight, would you like to come?

我晚上想看電影,你想去嗎?


I'm going to play with a group of friends, would you like to join us?

我晚上要跟一幫朋友去玩,你願意一起來嗎?


That'd be great. /I'd love to.

我願意。


Sorry, I'm afraid I'm busy tonight.

對不起,恐怕今晚沒空。


I think it's about time we made a move.

我想我們該出發了。


I'm sorry, but I've got to attend a meeting at six.

對不起,我六點鐘還要參加一個會議。



經典對話


A: Hey, Charlie. Are you busy this evening?

嗨,查理,你今天晚上有空嗎?


B: Sorry, I'm afraid that I've got plans tonight.

對不起,我今晚恐怕已經有安排了。


A: What are you doing?

你打算幹什麼呢?


B: I'm going to my parent's house for my father's birthday.

我要去我父母那兒給爸爸慶祝生日。


A: How old is he today?

他今年多大了?


B: It's his 50th birthday.

50歲整。


A: Well, wish him a happy birthday for me.

代我向你爸爸說生日快樂。


B: Sure thing. What are your plans for the evening?

沒問題,你今晚有什麼安排?


A: I was just thinking of going to a movie tonight.

我只想去看場電影。


B: Well, if you can wait until tomorrow night, I'll go with you.

如果你能等到明天晚上,我就陪你去。


A: Sorry, I've got people coming over tomorrow night.

不好意思,明晚有人過來看我。


B: Sounds like this weekend just isn't going to work out for us.

看來這個週末我們好像沒有什麼機會能待在一起了。


A: Sounds that way. Maybe some other time, then?

似乎是這樣,不如另外再找個時間?


B: Sure. Hey, I'm sorry, but I've got to get going.

好啊,對不起,我必須得走了。


A: Yeah, me too, it's about time I made a move.

我也是我,也該動身了。


B: Say hello to your friends for me.

代我向你的朋友問好。


A: Likewise. See you later.

你也是,再見。