當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第613期:實用對話 邀請別人去家裏做客

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第613期:實用對話 邀請別人去家裏做客

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.13K 次

Hi, I hope you don't mind me dropping in.
嗨,我希望你不要介意我突如其來的拜訪。

unannounced
意想不到的;未事先通知的
Tim and his girlfriend showed up unannounced at around 10PM.
蒂姆和他的女友出乎意料地在晚上十點左右出現。

Mind your own business.
少管別人閒事。

Business before pleasure.
工作先於玩樂。


A: Hi Sam, hope you don't mind me dropping in unannounced.
嗨,薩姆,希望你千萬別介意我突如其來的造訪。

B: Not at all, come on in.
一點都不會,快進來。

A: I was just passing by and thought I'd take the opportunity to invite you over on Friday evening. I'm having another barbecue followed by a few drinks by the pool.
我剛好經過你家,想抓住機會邀請你週五晚上來我家做客。我打算再來一次燒烤,另外還可以在游泳池旁邊享用一些飲料。

B: How can I resist an offer like that? Would you like to stay for coffee?
我怎麼能推辭這樣的提議呢!你想留下來喝杯咖啡嗎?

A: I'd better run, but thanks all the same. Oh, before I go, there's just one thing. Could you not bring your dog this time?
我最好還是走了,但還是要謝謝你哦。在我離開之前正好有一件事情要說,你這次可以不要把你的狗帶來嗎?

B: But Charlie and I go everywhere together.
可是查理跟我形影不離。

A: I know, but remember last time? He knocked over the barbecue while chasing my cat, and then did his business in the pool.
我瞭解,但是記得上一次嗎?他追我家的貓,同時還打翻了烤肉,接着在游泳池裏大小便。

B: OK, if you insist.
你這麼堅持的話,我同意。

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第613期:實用對話--邀請別人去家裏做客