當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第745期:日常鬥嘴

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第745期:日常鬥嘴

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.39K 次

tell on sb

ing-bottom: 75%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第745期:日常鬥嘴

告發某人;打某人小報告

Good friends don't tell on each other.

好朋友不會打對方小報告。


Ground

將某人禁足

Sally got home at 2 AM last night and her dad grounded her for a week.

薩利昨夜凌晨兩點纔回家,她爸爸將她禁足一個星期。



A: Give me back my cellphone.

把我手機還給我


B: Not until you.return the ten dollars that you owe me

除非你把欠我的十美元還我


A: I gave it back. Now, return my cellphone, or I'll tell on you.

我早就還了,現在把我的手機還回來,不然我就去告狀


B: Nobody likes a tattletale——especially a tattletale that's also a thief.

沒有人喜歡打小報告的人,尤其是那個打小報告的人,還是個小偷


A: I'm not a thief. I gave you back the ten dollars yesterday. I put it under your pillow.

我纔不是小錯,我昨天就還你,那是美元了,我放在你的枕頭底下了


B: Well. it's not there now. See!

這個嘛,他不在那兒,你看


A: Not the pillow on your bed, the spare pillow in your wardrobe.

不是,你牀上的枕頭,是你衣櫥裏那個備用枕頭


B: Oh. You should have said so.

你應該早說。


A: I did say so.

我說了呀。


B: No, you didn't.

不,你沒有。


A: Keep it down, will you?

聲音小點,好嗎?


B: It's you that's raising your voice, not me.

你纔是那個大聲嚷嚷的人,不是我


A: Yes, you are.

就是你。


B: No, I'm not.

不是我。


A: If Mom hears us bickering, she will ground us both.

如果媽媽聽到我們在鬥嘴,他會把我們兩個都禁足。