當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第529期:一針見血

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第529期:一針見血

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.21W 次
padding-bottom: 75%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第529期:一針見血
A: I heard that Tom's company went bankrupt last week.
我聽說Tom的公司上週倒閉了。
B: Really? But he is always so lazy and how can he keep his enthusiasm on the business all the time?
真的嗎?不過話說回來,他那麼慵懶,怎麼可能對他的事業保持激情呢?
A: Well. I think you hit the nail on the head.
恩,我想你說的一點也沒錯。


發音訓練
I heard that Tom's company went bankrupt last week.


口語訓練
hit the nail on the head 切中要害;一針見血
He hit the nail on the head when he mentioned that the company was actually facing the danger of bankruptcy.
他說那家公司實際上正面臨破產的危機,真是一針見血。
Every word he said hit the nail on the head.
他說的真是頭頭是道。

go bankrupt 倒閉;破產
The company went bankrupt because of its poor management.
那家公司因爲管理經營不善而破產。

keep one's enthusiasm on something 某人對某事保持激情
I have been keeping my enthusiasm on ballet teaching.
我在芭蕾舞教學上一直保持激情。