當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第599期:過海關

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第599期:過海關

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.05W 次

go through immigration
過海關
immigraition officer
海關官員

A: Here we are, honey. We're finally in Beijing.
到了,親愛的,我們終於到北京了。
B: Do you.have the passports? We'll have to go through immigration in a moment.
你拿着護照了嗎,一會兒我們要過入境檢查。
A: They should be in my carry-on luggage.
護照應該在我的手提行李裏。
B: Good. I couldn't remember where they were.
好,我不記得了。
A: Here's your passport. You can relax now. Let's wait in this line. It looks shorter than the others.
這是你的護照,現在可以放心了。咱們就在這一對排隊吧,這一對相比其他短。
B: I know it looks shorter, but that one is moving more quickly.
我知道,這排更短。但是那一排好像往前移動更快。
A: Okay. You wait in that one, and I'll wait in this one.
好吧,你去那等,我在這排等。
B: But I don't want to stand alone, it's boring.
但我不想一個人站在那兒,多無聊啊。
A: Then stay here.
那就呆在這兒吧。
C: Hello, passport and immigration form, please.
您好,請出示護照和入境登記表,謝謝。
A: Here you are.
給您。
C: Are you here for business or pleasure?
您來中國是出差還是遊玩?
A: Pleasure. I'm here on vacation with my husband.
遊玩,我和丈夫是來度假的。
C: Where have you come from today?
你們今天從哪裏來?
A: JFK Airport in New York.
紐約肯尼迪機場
C: You haven't filled in the flight number on the immigration form.
您還沒有在入境登記表上填寫航班號。
A: Oh, I'm sorry about that.
抱歉。
C: I can do it for you. Which airline did you fly?
我可以幫你填寫,您乘坐的是哪一次航班?
A: American airways.
美國航空公司。
C: Do you remember the flight number?
你還記得航班號嗎?
A: No, let me check the tickets. I think it's on there. The flight number is AA007.
不記得了,我可以看一下票,我想票上面應該有。航班號是AA007。
C: How long do you plan to stay in China?
你們計劃在中國逗留多久?
A: About two weeks.
大約兩週。
C: Where are you planning to stay?
你們住在哪裏?
A: Actually, my husband and I won a trip. A tour guide is going to meet us here and take us to our hotel.
是這樣的,我和丈夫中獎贏了一次來中國度假的機會,因爲導遊將來這裏接我們,然後帶我們去酒店。
C: Okay. Here's your passport. Have a pleasant stay.
好的,這是您的護照,祝你們在北京玩的愉快。
A: Thanks.
謝謝。

padding-bottom: 75%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第599期:過海關