Where to Get Off 在哪下車
8. Where to Get Off (2)
8.在哪下車(2)
A: Is this your first time riding the bus?
A:這是你第一次乘公交車嗎?
B: Yes, it is. How did you tell?
B:是的。你怎麼看出來的?
A: The look on your face gave it away.
A:你臉上的表情出賣了你。
B: I really do look that confused?
B:我真的看起來那麼迷惑嗎?
A: I'm sorry to say so, but don't be embarrassed.
A:很抱歉這麼說,但是別尷尬。
B: You seem friendly. Would you mind answering a question?
B:你看起來很友好。你介意回答我一個問題嗎?
A: No, not at all. What's your question?
A:不,完全不介意。你的問題是什麼?
B: I'm trying to get to the airport. Do you know where I should get off?
B:我想去機場。你知道我應該在哪下車嗎?
A: This bus actually drops you off right in front of the airport.
A:這輛公交會剛好把你放在機場前的。
B: I know that it does. I've just forgotten on what street.
B:我知道它會。我只是忘記了在哪條街道下車。
A: The stop will say LAX Airport.
A:報站會說洛杉磯機場。
B: Oh, really. That's pretty obvious.
B:噢,真的。那很明顯。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載