食品:At the Market 在市場
17. At the Market
17.在市場
A: I can't find the jasmine rice!
A:我找不到茉莉花大米!
B: Isn't it in the rice section?
B:它不在大米區嗎?
A: No, they don't have it there.
A:沒有,那裏沒有。
B: Let's check again. Is it this one?
B:我們再看一遍。這個不是嗎?
A: No, that's short grain white rice.
A:不是,這是細粒白米。
B: What about this one? It's longer.
B:這一個呢?這個更長。
A: No, that's brown rice.
A:不是,這是糙米。
B: How are we supposed to find jasmine rice?
B:我們該怎樣找到茉莉花大米?
A: Oh, I see more rice in another isle.
A:噢,我在另一個地方看到了更多的大米。
B: I found it in the international section.
B:我在國際區找到了它。
A: I find it funny that Americans think this rice is exotic!
A:我覺得好笑,美國人認爲這大米是異國情調!
B: Me, too! But Americans call everything different exotic.
B:我也是!但美國人把叫一切不同的東西都看作異國情調。