美語情景對話 第138期:壽司 Sushi
Todd: OK. Matthew, we are going to talk about food.
Matthew, 我們來談談食物吧。
Matt: OK.
好的。
Todd: What kind of foods do you like?
你喜歡哪種食物?
Matt: Well, now I'm in Japan at the moment, I'm eating a lot of sushi.
恩, 我現在在日本,吃了好多壽司。
Todd: OK.
哦哦,好。
Matt: I've only got two weeks left here so it's kind of sushi three times a week.
我還要兩個禮拜就要離開了所以我要一週去吃三次壽司。
Todd: Oh, wow! You really love the stuff.
哦,哇!你是真的很喜歡吃壽司啊。
Matt: Yeah, it's fun. It's great.
對呀,很好吃。
Todd: Where do you eat sushi?
你都在哪兒吃壽司啊?
Matt: Well, we either buy it in a supermarket, kind of buy a tray, about a thousand yen, or we'll go down to the conveyor belt restaurant just down the side the university on our way home.
恩,我們要麼在超市裏買些,大約一小托盤,一千日元左右;要麼就去回轉壽司餐廳,就在我們回家路上路過的那個大學邊上。
Todd: OK.
好的。
Matt: Pick up a few plates.
從迴轉臺上取盛放食物的盤子下來。
Todd: The conveyor belt restaurant.
這就是迴轉餐廳。
Matt: I don't know the Japanese word for that. We call it the conveyor belt restaurant.
我不知道用日本話怎麼說,我們都叫它迴轉餐廳。
Todd: When you go to sushi, how much does it cost?
你去吃壽司的時候一般會花多少錢?
Matt: Well, it's 130 yen for one plate, and usually there is two of us that go and usually we spend about one and a half thousand yen (1,500), about ten plates.
恩一盤是130日元,而且通常我們是兩個人去,大概花1500日元,10盤左右吧。
Todd: Ten plates!
10盤!
Matt: Yeah! We like it!
對呀!我們都很喜歡吃壽司!