電影口語任你學 第19期:珍珠港 Pearl Harbor
It's cold it goes deep into you. bones.
天氣好冷,冷得連骨頭都在刺痛,與想象的完全不一樣。There is one place I can go to find warmth. That is to think of you.
但是隻要我一想到你就感覺到無比溫暖。I just wish I could be back there with you.
我真想回去守在你身旁。
Dear Rafe. I miss you so much.
親愛的雷夫,我好想你。It's so strange to behalf a world away from you.
離你這麼遠的感覺好奇怪。What do you get for winning?
你贏到了什麼?Respect.
尊嚴。So, why do you have to fight with your fists to get respect?
你爲什麼要靠拳頭才能得到尊嚴?I left my mama in joined the Navy to see the me a man.
我離開在田納西的媽媽……我加入海軍是爲了見見世面……成爲男子漢。They made me a cook. Not even that.
他們卻叫我當廚子,連廚子都不算。I clean up after other sailors eat.
我只是清潔工。Two year, they never even let me fire a weapon.
兩年來沒碰過武器。1. 表達思念
I miss you very much.
我很想念你。
You're always on my mind.
你永駐我心。
I couldn't stop thinking about you.
我沒法停下來不想你。
You are all that I think about today and everyday.
我今天想着你,天天想着你。
The world looks bleak without you here by my side.
你不在我身旁,世界也顯得暗淡無光。
I long to see you, kiss you, and hold you in my arms again.
我渴望能夠再見到你,吻你,擁你入懷。
You probably know that I love you but do you know just how much I've missed you?
你可能知道我愛你,但你是否能夠了解我是多麼地想念你?
I'm dying to see you.
我很想見到你。
I often see you in my dreams.
我經常在夢中見到你。
2. 表達失望
How disappointing!
多令人失望啊!
It's disappointing.
真令人失望。
I'm rather disappointed.
我很失望。
You let me down.
你讓我失望。
I hate to disappoint you.
我很不願讓你失望。
I expected better from you.
你沒達到我對你的期望。
She was disappointed in herself.
她對自己失望了。
The world won't end or anything like that, but I still feel pretty sad.
世界末日不會到來,但我還是感到難過。
I don't think it will lift my spirits but I'll give it a try.
我想那也不會讓我的情緒好起來,但我會試試。
This doesn't help me to get over my disappointment.
這並不能幫我克服失望。