當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第16期:運動健將 The Jock

美語情景對話 第16期:運動健將 The Jock

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.18W 次

padding-bottom: 66%;">美語情景對話 第16期:運動健將 The Jock

Todd: OK, Conrad!

康拉德!

Conrad: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: You're quite the jock!

你真是個運動健將!

Conrad: Thanks Todd.

謝謝。

Todd: Yeah. So, we're gonna talk about sports.

我們將會討論運動的話題。

Conrad: Alright.

好的。

Todd: What sports do you like?

你喜歡什麼運動?

Conrad: Well, I like a lot of sports, but basketball is my favorite. Definitely.

我喜歡的運動很多,但籃球絕對是我的最愛。

Todd: Oh, really!

真的!

Conrad: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: OK. How long have you been playing basketball?

好的。你打籃球有多久了?

Conrad: Let's see! Probably about thirty years. I'm thirty seven now and I think I was in elementary

school when I started to play at first.

讓我想想!也許有30年了。我今天37歲,我是從小學開始接觸籃球的。

Todd: At what age were you your best?

你打得最好的時候是什麼時候?

Conrad: Let's see! Probably around 20 maybe. Sometime when I was in college. Yeah!

我想想,也許是20歲左右的時候,在大學的時候。

Todd: What position did you play when you played basketball?

你打籃球時打的是哪個位置?

Conrad: Guard. Guard. A little bit of forward, depending on what kind of team I was playing on.

後衛,偶爾前鋒,這要看我在哪個隊打球。

Todd: Yeah, were you mainly an offensive or defensive player?

你是攻擊型的選手還是防守型的?

Conrad: Defensive. Yeah.

防守型的。

Todd: OK. Do you still watch a lot of basketball on TV?

你現在還經常在電視上看籃球嗎?

Conrad: Well, now living in Japan I don't get, um, get many chances to watch the NBA but I do follow it on the internet.

我現在住在日本不看了,電視上倒是能看到NBA,但我都在網上關注。

Todd: OK. Do you still play basketball?

好的,你現在還打籃球嗎?

Conrad: Yeah. Yeah. I play about once a week with my at the university I work at with the club team

there.

是的。每週一次,在大學裏,我現在在Club隊。

Todd: OK. Great. Alright. Thanks a lot Conrad.

好的。謝謝你,康拉德。

Conrad: Sure. No problem Todd.

沒問題,託德。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。