當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 留學生在中國 第30期 Close Shop 打烊

留學生在中國 第30期 Close Shop 打烊

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.78W 次

Chapter 30 Time to Close Shop

ing-bottom: 74.84%;">留學生在中國 第30期 Close Shop 打烊
第30章商店該打烊了

David : Do department stores like this usually close at 9:30 ?

這樣的百貨商店通常是 9:30 關門嗎?

You: Yup.

是的。

David : But the workers have to stay afterwards?

但是員工還得再呆一會兒吧?

You:Yes, they have to wait for all the customers to leave the building.

是的,他們必須等所有顧客離開後才能離開。

David : Do you mean to leave the store?

你是說離開百貨商店嗎?

You : Yes, to leave the store.

對,離開商店。

David : And then when the bell rings, all the workers go running. It is interesting. They stand still waiting for the customers, and then all of a sudden, there is a mad dash. It is like they are escaping.

然後,當鈴響時,所有的員工都開始匆忙地離開了。真是太有趣了——他們先是站着等候顧客離開,然後,突然一下就不見了。像是逃跑了。

You:But they have a meeting in the evening.

不過,他們晚上有會議啊。

David : Wait a second. What did the store’s loudspeaker just announce?

等等,剛纔廣播裏通知什麼了?

You :All workers have a meeting in the evening on the third floor.

全體員工今晚在三樓開會。

David : So they all have to go there after work? I think I’ve seen it before in a grocery store. They all line up and the boss tells them what to do and what they did badly.

這麼說,全體員工必須在下班後去三樓嗎?我想我曾在一家雜貨店門口遇見過這類事情。全體員工排隊站在一起,老闆吩咐他們要做的事情,並且提出員工們做得不好的地方。

You :Yes. They talk to the boss and he gives them the orders.

是的。他們向老闆彙報工作。老闆吩咐他們做事。

David : What did the loudspeaker announce just now?

剛纔廣播裏又通知什麼了?

You :They welcomed all the customers to return to the store.

說“歡迎您再次光臨本店”。