當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第131期:向老闆彙報情況(4)

職場英文口語 第131期:向老闆彙報情況(4)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.52W 次

Hello? Hello?

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">職場英文口語 第131期:向老闆彙報情況(4)
你好?你好?

Oh, I've lost the signal, he's gone.

我沒信號了,他掛了。

Never mind Anna.

沒關係,安娜。

I think he got the message.

我想他明白了。

Another drink?

再來一杯嗎?

Let's hope Paul has got the right message about Anna and Tom!

希望保羅不會誤會安娜和湯姆!

Anyway, she's briefed the boss and kept him in the picture.

總之,她通知了老闆並且讓他了解情況。

Here's a reminder of some of the phrases she used: It's good news – I've closed the deal and the contract is signed.

這是她使用過的表達方式。我有好消息。我達成了協議並且簽了合同

We need to proceed with the order as quickly as possible.

我們要儘快推進訂單。

I'm committed to getting the order delivered on time… but I will need some help.

我承諾了會及時發送訂單,但我需要幫助。

A good day's work for Anna but now it's time for bed.

安娜今天做的不錯,但現在到了睡覺的時間了。

Right, well, it's time for bed.

好吧,是時候休息了。

We've got an early start tomorrow.

明天我們要早起。

So, where are we staying?

所以我們住哪呢?

A lovely little boutique hotel, just round the corner.

街角處有一個很不錯的小型精品酒店。

I've booked a room with a view.

我定了一間可以看風景的房間。

A room? One room? !

一間房?一間房嗎?

Err yeah. That's all they had, actually… honest!

是的,說實話,他們其實就這一間了。

This could be interesting.

這可有意思了。

Let's hope things remain professional.

希望一切都能公事公辦。

Until next time. Bye!

下次見了!