當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 新東方商務口語[22]:Complaint 抱怨

新東方商務口語[22]:Complaint 抱怨

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.88K 次
ing-bottom: 133.33%;">新東方商務口語[22]:Complaint 抱怨
Hotel 旅館

6. Complaint 抱怨

Hotel Manager: I’m Miss Sherman. What seems to be the problem?
我是Sherman小姐,有什麼問題嗎?
Guest: Well, apparently I’ve run up quite a bill. I was under the impression that the Junior Executive Holiday Package only cost 250 dollars per night. I’ve just been informed that it’s actually 500 dollars per night.
我的住宿費算多了。我原以爲“初級經理人員假日打包服務”只需要每晚二百五十美元,可前臺告訴我要五百元一晚。

Hotel Manager: That’s true. For the Junior Executive Room … three nights … yes, you. bill should be $1,500
是的。初級經理人員假日打包服務……三個晚上……沒錯,您應該付一千五百美元。
Guest: But I definitely was led to believe that a three-night stay would be $750.
但是根據廣告,我真的以爲是三個晚上七百五十美元。

Hotel Manager: The advertised rate is based on double occupancy.
廣告上所說的價格是按兩個人一間房算的。
Guest: When I booked the room, your staff didn’t mention this. And the brochure and your promotional mailings do not mention that.
我訂房間的時候,你們的職員可沒有告訴我這個。你們的宣傳冊子和推銷郵件也都沒有說明這一點。

Hotel Manager: Are you quite sure?
是嗎?
Guest: Yes. Have a look.
沒錯,可以看一看。

Hotel Manager: I see. I had no idea our advertising was so misleading. It is here, but it’s in the fine print on the last page.
我沒想到我們的廣告會對您起誤導作用。在這裏,它在最後一頁的小號字體中。
Guest: Perhaps you could arrange to provide me with a new bill that reflects the advertised rate.
你能按宣傳價格給我結賬

Hotel Manager: Normally I couldn’t do that. But under the circumstances, I’ll see what I can arrange. Customer satisfaction is our primary aim.
通常是不允許的但是這種情況下,我可以試試看。讓顧客滿意是我們的首要目標。
Guest: Thank you.
謝謝。

promotional mailings 廣告信(或郵寄的廣告傳單)
misleading 誤導
fine print 小號字體
advertised rate 廣告宣傳中的價格
Customer satisfaction 顧客滿意