當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 常用商務英語口語學習 第49期:發送郵件與複印文件

常用商務英語口語學習 第49期:發送郵件與複印文件

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.4W 次

第一句:Please send email to Mr. Geller directly and CC to Carol and Mike meanwhile.

ing-bottom: 100%;">常用商務英語口語學習 第49期:發送郵件與複印文件

請直接給蓋勒先生髮郵件,同時抄送給卡羅爾和麥克。

A: Please send email to Mr. Geller directly and CC to Carol and Mike meanwhile.

請直接給蓋勒先生髮郵件,同時抄送給卡羅爾和麥克。

B: OK. I've got that.

好的,我記住了。

第二句:I'd like four copies, please.

請給我複印四份。

A: I'd like four copies, please.

請給我複印四份。

B: OK. Just a moment.

好的,請等一下。

知識擴展:

1.要求抄送的表達還有:

Please send copy of this email to Ella.

請把這封郵件抄送給艾拉。

Copy only those who need to be copicd, but not your entire universe of contacts.

抄送給需要的人就可以了,不必搬上整本通訊錄。

2.新人的工作往往簡單而繁瑣,複印資料的工作自然少不了:

Could you xerox the materials, please?

請複印一下這些資料好嗎?

How many do you need?

您要複印多少?

Please run off ten copies of the document.

請把這份文件複印十份

Please make three copies of the document.

請把這份文件複印三份

Can you show me how the phoiocopicr works?

你可以教我怎樣用這臺複印機嗎?

xerox v. 複印

photocopier n. 複印機(copier, duplicator也是複印機的意思)