當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 常用商務英語口語學習 第55講:怎樣表達無法接受價格

常用商務英語口語學習 第55講:怎樣表達無法接受價格

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.47W 次

星級典句:

ing-bottom: 100%;">常用商務英語口語學習 第55講:怎樣表達無法接受價格

第一句:We do not think three is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.
除非貴方可以降價20%,否則這筆生意不會談成。


A: We regret to say that your price is on the high side.
我們很抱歉貴方的價格太高了。
B: What's your idea?
貴方的意見是?
A: We do not think three is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.
除非貴方可以降價20%,否則這筆生意不會談成。
B: That is too low.
這個價格太低了。


第二句:We prefer a bigger discount.
我們希望更大的折扣。


A: You can take it into consideration. We prefer a bigger discount.
你可以考慮一下。我們希望更大的折扣。
B: Yes, let's meet halfway.
是的,讓我們彼此退讓一步吧。
A: That would be good.
那很好。

其他表達法:

這樣的討價還價會經歷很多個回合,一直到雙方都滿意爲止,是一個需要耐心的過程。

Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.
你方的價格漲得如此快,我們無法銷售。

We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.
我們很遺憾地告知貴方,貴方出價太高我方無法接受。