當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 外貿英語 > 外貿英語:展會上用到的英語大集合

外貿英語:展會上用到的英語大集合

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.82K 次

今天和大家一起來來學習展會上用到的英語大集合,助你在外貿行業更輕易得手。快來學習一下吧!

ing-bottom: 100%;">外貿英語:展會上用到的英語大集合

外貿英語:展會上用到的英語大集合

公司基礎信息問答

1. Could I have some information about your scope of business? 我想知道您企業的經營範圍?

2. Would you tell me the main items you export? 您主要的出口產品是什麼?

3. May I have a look at your catalogue? 我能看看您公司的產品目錄嗎?

4. We really need more specific information about your technology. 我們確實需要您公司技術的進一步資料。

回答詢問

1. This is a copy of catalog. 這是我們的產品目錄。

2. What about having a look at sample first? 您可以先看看我們的樣品。

3. Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there. 我們的產品曾廣銷海外,並且在當地非常受歡迎。

4. This product has many advantages compared to other competing products. 這款產品有其他同類產品沒辦法比較的優勢。

5. I wish you a success in your business transaction. 希望您的業務一切順利。

關於產品質量品質問答

1. We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality. 我們公司有着很嚴格的質量檢測系統,這保證了我司的產品的高質量。

2. How do you feel like the quality of our products? 您覺得我們產品的質量怎麼樣?

3. as long as the quality is good. It is all right if the price is a bit higher. 因爲我們的高質量,我們的價格自然就會高一些。

4. They enjoy good reputation in the world. 我們的產品在世界上享有很高的聲譽。

關於價格方面的問答客戶詢價

1. Will you please let us have an idea of your price? 可以讓我們瞭解一下你產品的價格嗎?

2. Are the prices on the list ?rm offers? 報價單上的價格是實價嗎?

3. How about the price/ How much is this? 這個價格怎麼樣?

詢價回覆

1. This is our price list. 這是我們的報價單。

2. What do you think of the payment terms? 您認爲我們的價格怎麼樣?

3. In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 我們是按照離岸標準給您訂的價格。

客戶還價

1. Is it possible that you lower the price a bit? / It is too much. Can you discount it? 您能給我們一些優惠嗎?

2. Do you think you can possibly cut down your prices by 10%? 您認爲能給我們下調10%的價格嗎?

3. Your price is too high! We have another offer for a similar one at much lower price 您的價格太高了,有另一家相同性質的企業,他們和你們有類似的產品,價格卻低的多。

4. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales it at this price. 如果是這樣的價格,我們很難拓展任何業務

5. If you can go a little lower, I would be able to give you an order on the spot. 如果您能在價格上給我們一些優惠,我願意現場給您下定單

拒絕還價

1. Our price is highly competitive. 我們產品的價格很有競爭力

2. This is the lowest possible price. 這已經是最低的價格了。

3. Our price is very reasonable. 我們的價格非常合理。

接受還價

1. If your order is big enough, we may reconsider our price. 如果您訂的量多,我們會重新考慮給您更低的價格。

2. Considering our good relationship and future business, we give a 3% discount. 考慮到我們友好的關係和未來的合作,我們給您3%的優惠。

關於訂單

1. What’s minimum quantity of an order of your goods? 這款貨物的最小起訂量是多少?

2. How many do you intend to order? 你打算預定多少?

3. Would you give me an idea how much you wish to order from us? 你可以確定打算預定多少量嗎?

4. I’d like to order 600 sets. 我打算預定600套。

5. Thank you very much for your order. 感謝您下單。

關於交貨期

客人詢問交貨期

1. What about our request for the early delivery of the goods? 我們能不能要求提早交貨?

2. What is the earliest time when you can make delivery? 您最早能何時交貨?

3. How long does it usually take you to make delivery? 您的貨運通常要多長時間?

4. When will you deliver the products to us? 您何時給我們發貨?

5. When will the goods reach our port? 貨物何時能抵達港口?

6. What about the method of delivery? 您用哪種貨運方式呢?

答覆交貨期

1. I think we can meet your requirement. 我想我們能滿足您的要求.

2. I am sorry. We can’t advance the time of delivery. 對不起,我們沒辦法提前給您運貨。

3. I am very sorry for the delay in delivery and the inconvenience it mu have caused you. 我爲我們的推遲送貨及給您帶來的不便道歉。

4. We will get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time. 我們會按照原訂時間給您發貨。

5. The earliest delivery we can make is... 我們最早的發貨期是...

付款方式確認

客人詢問付款方式

1. Shall we discuss the terms of payment? 我們可以討論以下付款方式嗎?

2. What is your regular practice about terms of payment? 您通常的付款方式是怎樣的呢?

簽單對話簽單前注意事項

1. Before the formal contract is drawn up we would like to restate the main points of the agreement.

在正式籤協議之前我們可以重申一下協議中的重點內容。

2. We can get the contract finalized now. 我們可以現在簽署協議.

3. Do you have any comment to make about this clause? 您對協議中的條款有任何建議嗎?

4. Do you think the contract contains basically all we have agreed on during negotiations? 您認爲協議中已經包括我們協商中涉及的所有問題了嗎?

簽單後祝語

1. I’m very pleased that we have come to an agreement at last. 我非常高興我們最終達成了協議。

2. Let us congratulate ourselves for the successful contract. 讓我們祝賀這次成功的簽約。

外貿英語詞彙1

債轉股 debt-to-equity swap

港元的聯繫匯率制

the linkage system between the US dollar and the HK dollar

壞帳、呆帳、死帳

bad account/ dead account/ uncollectible account/bad debt/ bad loan

反傾銷措施

anti-dumping measures against ……

通貨緊縮

deflation

通貨膨脹

inflation

非配額產品

quota-free products

非生產性投資

investment in non-productive projects

風險管理/評估

risk management/ assessment

風險基金

venture capital

風險準備金

loan loss provision/ provisions of risk

搞活國有大中型企業

revitalize large and medium-sized state owned enterprises

規模經濟

scale economy/ economies of scale

外貿英語詞彙2

國合企業(即國有合作社)

state-owned cooperatives

國際收支

balance of international payments/ balance of payment

國際收支不平衡

disequilibrium of balance of payment

國家補貼

public subsidies

國家現匯結存

state foreign exchange reserves

合理引導消費

guide rational consumption

季節性調價 seasonal price adjustments

既成事實 established/accomplished facts

技工貿結合的科技型企業 scientific and technological enterprises that integrate scientific and technological developmentwith industrial and trade development

勞動密集性企業 labor-intensive enterprises

亂集資、亂攤派、亂收費 unwarranted pooling of funds, arbitrary requisition of donations and exaction of fees from enterprises/ unauthorized pooling of funds, compulsory donations and random levies on enterprises

千年問題、千年蟲 millennium bug

企業技術改造 technological updating of enterprises

企業虧損補貼 subsidies to cover enterprise losses

實行國民待遇 grant the national treatment to

平等互利、講求實效、形式多樣、共同發展的方針 pursuing practical results, adopting various waysand seeking common development/ the principle of equality, mutual benefit, efficiency, diversity andmutual development

外貿英語詞彙3

瓶頸制約 “bottleneck”restrictions

皮包公司 flying-by-night company; bogus company

放鬆銀根 ease monetary policy

流動人口  floating population

企業的自我約束機制 self-regulating mechanism of enterprises

貪圖安逸  crave comfort and pleasure

消費膨脹  inflated consumption

信息化  informationize

無氟冰箱  freon-free refrigerator

無紙交易  paperless transaction

適銷對路的產品  readily marketable products

倒爺  profiteer

機構臃腫  overstaffing in (government) organizations

機構重疊  organizational overlapping

利改稅  substitution of tax payment for profit delivery

經常性的財政收入  regular revenues

慢性蕭條  chronic depression

雙重軌制  two-tier system / double-track system

就業前培訓  pre-job training

崗位培訓  on-the-job training

對外項目承包 foreign project contracting

勞務合作 labor service cooperation

外援方式  modality of foreign aid

自1999年1月1日起實行 come into official enforcement as of January 1, 1999

所有制形式 forms of ownership

以試點的形式實行外貿權自動登記制度 implement an automatic registration system of foreign trading rights on a trial basis