當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 外貿英語 > 實用的常用的外貿英語總結

實用的常用的外貿英語總結

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.48W 次

對於老手外貿業務員來說,外貿英語常用句子可能已經滾瓜爛熟了,下面小編就給大家整理了外貿英語,喜歡的要多多參考

ing-bottom: 64.38%;">實用的常用的外貿英語總結

  外貿業務員的職場必備英語

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地爲你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我認爲現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什麼意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

如果你們願意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.

這樣雙方都能瞭解全面的情況。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

那麼我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什麼了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.

我還不能馬上說定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些實際材料拿到手總比坐着閒聊強。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

儘管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We've got to report back to the head office.

我們還要回去向總部彙報情況呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.

謝謝你們的合作。

19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your d you please have a look at it?

這是我們爲你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

我們真誠地希望你們在這裏過得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

我想能否在我們訪問結束時爲我們安排一點時間購物。

25 Welcome to our factory.

歡迎到我們工廠來。

26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望着參觀貴廠。

27 You'll know our products better after this visit.

參觀後您會對我們的產品有更深的瞭解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。

29 Then we could look at the production line.

然後我們再去看看生產線。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。

  外貿包裝英語大全

小心 Care 勿擲 Don’t Cast

易碎 Fragile 小心輕放,小心裝運 Handle With Care

起吊點 Heave Here 易燃物,避火 Inflammable

保持乾燥,防涇 Keep Dry 防潮 keep Away from Moisture

儲存陰冷處 Keep in a Cool Place 儲存乾燥處 Keep in a Dry Place

請勿倒置 Keep Upright 請勿傾倒 Not to Be Tipped

避冷 To be Protected from Cold 避熱 To be Protected from Heat

在滾子上移動 Use Rollers 此方向上 This Side Up

由此開啓 Open from This Side 爆炸品Explosive

易燃品 Inflammable 遇水燃燒品 Dangerous When Wet

有毒品 Poison 無毒品 No Poison

不可觸摩 Hand off 適合海運包裝 Seaworthy Packing

毛重 Gross Weight 淨重 Net Weight

皮重 Tare Weight 包裝嘜頭 Packing Mark

包裝容積 Packing Capacity 包袋件數 Packing Number

小心玻璃 Glass 易碎物品 Fragile

易腐貨物 Perishable 液體貨物 Liquid

切勿受潮 Keep Dry/Caution Against Wet 怕冷 To Be Protected from Cold

怕熱 To Be Protected from Heat 怕火 Inflammable

上部,向上 Top 此端向上 This Side Up

勿用手鉤 Use No Hooks 切勿投擲 No Dumping

切勿倒置 Keep Upright 切勿傾倒 No Turning Over

切勿墜落Do Not Drop/No Dropping 切勿平放 Not to Be Laid Flat

切勿壓擠 Do Not Crush 勿放頂上 Do Not Stake on Top

放於涼處Keep Cool/Stow Cool 幹處保管Keep in Dry Place

  關於產品描述的外貿英語

popularly salable暢銷

salable items適銷產品

Our products are in heavy demand我們的產品需求量巨大。

Our latest design is very popular abroad.我們最新款式在國外非常流行。

Please take a look at our product catalog.請看一下我們的產品目錄。

Our products have won wide popularity in your country.我們的產品在你們國非常流行。

We are satisfied with the quality of your goods.我們對你們的產品質量很滿意。

An attractive packing will popularize your products.一個有吸引力的包裝將使你的產品更流行。

Please separate the demaged goods from the good ones.請把損壞的貨物從好的貨物中分開。

We are confident that your customer will find our goods satisfactory.我們相信你的用戶將對我們的產品滿意。

As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you. 我們的產品具備了您所需要的各項特色,而且比日本產品便宜20%,所以我們向您極力推薦。

Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.我方產品,質量優良,具有典型的東方特色。