當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 外貿英語 > 外貿跟單常用英語短語與翻譯

外貿跟單常用英語短語與翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.56K 次

如果從事外貿跟單,那麼瞭解一些日常英語對話技巧也是很必要的!今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些外貿跟單常用英語,希望這些關於外貿跟單的英語知識會對大家有所幫助!

ing-bottom: 100%;">外貿跟單常用英語短語與翻譯
  外貿跟單常用英語閱讀

In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepare to accept your price.

鑑於過於幾年的良好合作,我們準備接受你方的價格

As a gesture of friendship , we accept the price of 50,000 $ for 10,000 pairs of leather shoes.

作爲友好表示,我們接受10,000雙皮鞋50,000美金的價格

It’s seams there is nothing more I can do but to accept this price.

似乎只有接受這個價格,別無它選

How about meeting each other half way and each of us make further concession so that business can be concluded.

會議一半,我們雙方各讓一步以使業務成交

I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.

我認爲我們應該各自折衷一下以便業務成交

Business is quite possible if each size makes some concessions.

若雙方各自做些讓步,生意是很易達成的

If it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.

如果真是這樣,我們不得不同意你的付款條款

We’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.

我們稍降原始報價,以示讓步

We may consider making some concessions in our price.

我們可以在價格上做些讓步

In order to encouraging business we are prepare to make reduction.

爲了促成生意,我們準備降價

We found we can make a step further provided that quantities will be no less 1,000,000 tons.

如果數量不少於1,000,000噸的話,我們發現我們可以做出讓步

To show our sincerity ,we are prepare to make you a special concession of 6%.

爲表真誠,我們準備給你的特別折扣

After serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.

經過認真的考慮,我們能接受你的還盤

Considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.

考慮到你的有效訂單,我們對你做出特別對待

  實用的外貿跟單常用英語帶翻譯

Since it is the case ,we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to 500$/piece.

既然是事實,我們例外答應你降到每臺500美金的要求

We are please to grant you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.

由於你方增加訂單,我們樂意同意原價上給你7%的折扣  To get business under way ,we are agree to take this as an exceptional case.

爲了在下述方式下成交,我們同意將此作爲一個特例

We are prepare to reducing the price to 21$ .

我們準備將價格降到21美金

10% is out the question but we are prepare to offer you 8%.

儘管10%的折扣出乎意料,但我們準備給你8%的折扣

As a special accommodation we are agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.

Please kindly send us submission form(new version) of B21950 L/D this morning, thanks

請在今天上午發給我們 B21950 L/D 的申請書(最新版)

Pls kindly find the new submission form of B21950 L/D in attached file Any questions pls let me know

請查收最 B21950 L/D 的申請書 有問題聯繫我

tched form for your ref for next submission on L/D

附件的格式給你參考,是用來下次 L/D 的申請所用。

Well rcvd with thanks will follow up accordingly !

收到了非常感謝,我將會跟蹤下去

Pls make the invoice to me today . details as follows:

請填寫好發票今天給我, 詳細資料如下  Called you but you ’ re not on desk.

電話給你,你不在辦公桌上

Pls send us contract f orm for 2840yds Black/Lavendar

請發給我門關於 2840 碼,黑色和淡紫色的合同格式

  關於外貿跟單的常用英語帶翻譯

Pls push approval cmt for 3rd handloom, o/wise dely 8/15ex wl be delayed accordingly

請催促第 3 手搖紡織機的 cmt 的批准。否則的話將要因此而延期到 8 月 15 日

Pls cc(carbon copy) the mail to me and I ’ ll take over fm here.

請抄送這份郵件給我,我將會接管 fm 這裏

Pls recfm if layout has been approved as 1st round ?

請確認是否設計已經被批准,作爲第一圈

Pls kindly send our contract file of M50805069 to Tina for ref ( reference )

請發送我們 M50805069 的合同文件給 TINA 參考

Please see attached the copy of LC for G08-117E-GRANTEXTILE-LC-0701

請看附上的複印件 LC 的號碼爲 …

Pls find attached of L/C copy and ship on schedule. tks

請看附件中 L/c 的複印件和船期。謝謝

Pls updated attached L/C our today

請糾正附上的 L/C 信息,在我們的公司目錄上今天

Pls kindly note I have sent below mentioned s/s to you for approval today

通知你,今天我已經發出下面提到的 s/s 給你申請批准

Pls kindly note the color has a slight lighter after finished brush & the AWB Dragon#2176708 for your tracking

通知,在完成噴刷後這個顏色有一點淡 並且 awb 號(運單)是 dragon 2176708 號,給你跟蹤

pls give us the comments once available

請給我們意見,一旦有消息的話

:pls advice how many q’ty 5yds or 10yds per color your TAOYUAN sample room need,thanks! 、

你們在桃園的樣品間每個顏色需要多少樣品, 5 碼 還是 10 嗎

Noted & will arrange accordingly. We will send the s/s to you for approval within these two days

知道了,並且會安排的 . 我們將會再這 2 天內發 s/s 給你批准

we will arrange the air flight & balance for sea shipment for you once got the s/s approval comments from you

我們會安排空運,並且給你船運的差額,一旦收到 s/s 同意的意見。

To familiarize ourselves with your products, we need some technical details. Please send us literatures, brochures, or leaflets dealing with your products.

爲使我們熟悉貴公司的產品,我們需要一些技術方面的細節。請寄有關產品的說明書,小冊子或者活頁目錄。

We are also enclosing a catalog showing a brand new addition to our line, Model E3

附寄一本目錄,上面有本公司系列產品中增添的最新型號E331。

We hope the enclosed brochure will be helpful to you.

我們希望附寄的小冊子對您有所幫助。

We send you a brochure on the various kinds of bicycle now available for export.

現寄去一份有關我公司目前可供出口的各式自行車的小冊子。

Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you?

請寄我公司一份貴公司進口的商品清單。


猜你喜歡:

1.外貿跟單英文面試自我介紹範文

2.服裝外貿跟單員實習工作心得體會

3.外貿跟單常用英語

4.外貿跟單轉正個人總結

5.外貿公司求職信