當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文散文 > 泰戈爾英文詩生如夏花 最經典優美的英文詩 英語散文

泰戈爾英文詩生如夏花 最經典優美的英文詩 英語散文

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.01W 次

英語詩歌是英語學習的重要部分。正如學習漢語要懂詩詞歌賦一樣,學習英語時有必要對英語詩歌有所瞭解。本站小編整理了泰戈爾英文詩生如夏花,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 62.5%;">泰戈爾英文詩生如夏花 最經典優美的英文詩  英語散文

  泰戈爾英文詩生如夏花篇一

他希冀天國的錦緞

He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven

他希冀天國的錦緞

Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,

若我有天國的錦緞,

Enwrought with golden and silver light,

以金銀色的光線編織,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths

還有湛藍的夜色與潔白的晝光

of night and light and the half-light,

以及黎明和黃昏錯綜的光芒,

I would spread the cloths under your feet:

我將用這錦緞鋪展在你的腳下。

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

可我,如此貧窮,僅僅擁有夢;

I have spread my dreams under your feet,

就把我的夢鋪展在你的腳下,

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

輕一點啊,因爲你腳踩着我的夢。

  泰戈爾英文詩生如夏花篇二

On a Stair I Stood

我站在樓梯上

Pierre de Ronsard

皮埃爾·龍薩

(English version by Humbert Wolfe)

英譯 亨伯特·沃爾夫

Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood

不久前我站在樓梯上胡思亂想,

you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,

你從身邊走過,看着我的面龐。

blinded my eyes with the immediate grace

你那突如其來的優雅,

of unanticpated neighboourhood.

讓我的兩眼頓時一片迷茫。

As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood

猶如閃電劈開雲團,

split with your beatuty, and began to race,

無與倫比的美麗擊碎了我的心臟;

now ice, now fever, shattered in their place

一陣像冰,一陣似火,

by that unparelleled beatitutde.

胸中的血液奔騰激盪。

And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--

那一晃而過的手白如天鵝,

your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,

向我示意,引我躲過死亡;

Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.

海倫啊,你的眼睛有如刀劍,

But your hand saved me in the mortal second,

否則我將難逃那犀利的鋒芒。

and your triumphant eyes the moment after

頃刻之間你讓你的俘虜恢復了氣息,

revived their captive with an alms of breath.

你的眼裏閃耀勝利的輝光。

  泰戈爾英文詩生如夏花篇三

愛我少一點,愛我久一點

Love me little, Love me long

愛我少一點,愛我久一點

Is the burden of my song?

我歌唱永恆的愛情

Love that is too hot and strong

如果愛得太炙熱

Burneth soon to waste.

它將很快燃燒成灰燼

Still, I would not have thee cold

但也不要對我冰冷

Not too backward ,nor too bold

不要愛得太羞怯,也不要愛得太狂熱

Love that lasteth till its old

不要讓愛的花朵那麼快就凋謝

Fadeth not in haste.

我要你愛我 一直到老

Love me little ,Love me long

愛我少一點,愛我久一點

Is the burden of my song.

我歌唱永恆的愛情

If thou love me too much,

如果愛我太多

It will not prove me as true as totlch;

它不可能像金石那樣永恆

Love me little ,more than such,

愛我少一點我更願意

For I fear the end.

只因我怕愛會失去

I am with little well content,

一點兒我就感到幸福

And a little from thee sent

一點兒就會讓我滿意

Is enough, with true intent

只要你是真心真意

To be steadfast friend.

我們的愛 至死不渝


看了“泰戈爾英文詩生如夏花”的人還看了:

1.泰戈爾經典英語詩歌《生如夏花》

2.泰戈爾英文詩生如夏花

3.泰戈爾生如夏花經典英語詩歌

4.關於泰戈爾英文詩閱讀

5.關於泰戈爾英文詩歌經典

6.泰戈爾經典詩歌譯文