當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 名家優美詩歌欣賞

名家優美詩歌欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.26K 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來英語名家詩歌欣賞,希望大家喜歡!

ing-bottom: 75%;">名家優美詩歌欣賞

 英語名家詩歌:《孤獨的旅人》

In the deep shadows of the rainy july ,with secret steps,

在七月淫雨的憂鬱中,你邁着神祕的步子

Thou walkest,silent as night ,eluding all watchers.

如夜一般的沉寂,躲過了一切守望者

Today the morning has closed its eyes ,

現在 黎明已經閤眼

Heedless of the insistent calls of the loud east wind ,

不理會狂嘯東風的不懈呼喚

And a thick veil has been drawn over the ever-wakeful blue sky.

一張厚重的紗幕遮住了永遠清醒的碧空

The woodlands have hushed their songs,

林地裏 歌聲止住

And doors are all shut at every house .

家家戶戶閉上了門

thou art the solitary wayfarer in this deserted street.

悽清的大街上,你這孤獨的旅人

Oh my only friend,my best beloved,

噢 我唯一的朋友 我的最愛

The gates are open in my house -do not pass by like a dream.

我的家門敞開着——請不要如夢幻般從我面前溜走

英語名家詩歌:《歌》

When I am dead, my dearest,

當我死去的時候,親愛的

Sing no sad songs for me;

你別爲我唱悲傷的歌

Plant thou no roses at my head,

我墳上不必安插薔薇

Nor shady cypress tree:

也無需濃蔭的柏樹

Be the green grass above me

讓蓋著我的青青的草

With showers and dewdrops wet;

淋著雨也沾著露珠

And if thou wilt, remember,

假如你願意請記著我

And if thou wilt, forget.

要是你甘心忘了我

I shall not see the shadows,

我再見不到地面的青蔭

I shall not feel the rain;

覺不到雨露的甜蜜

I shall not hear the nightingale

我再聽不到夜鶯的歌喉

Sing on, as if in pain:

在黑夜裏傾吐悲啼

And dreaming through the twilight

在悠久的墳墓中迷惘

That doth not rise nor set,

陽光不升起也不消翳

Haply I may remember,

我也許,也許我還記得你

And haply may forget.

我也許把你忘記。

 英語名家詩歌:《生日》

My heart is like a singing bird

Whose nest is in a watered shoot;

My heart is like an apple-tree

Whose boughs bent with thickest fruit;

My heart is like a rainbow sell,

That paddles in a halcyon sea;

My heart is gladder than all these

Because my love is come to me.

我的心像歌唱的鳥兒

築巢在溼溼的嫩枝上;

我的心像一棵蘋果樹

累累果實壓彎了枝條;

我的心像彩虹的貝殼

在平靜大海中翕動;

我的心比這一切更歡暢

因爲我的愛正向我走來。

Raise me a dais of silk and down;

Hang it with vair and purple dyes;

Carve it in doves and pomegranates,

And peacocks with a hundred eyes;

Work it in gold and silver grapes,

In leaves and silver fleurs-de-lys;

Because the birthday of my life

Is come, my love is come to me.

爲我造一座絲絨鋪就的高臺;

掛上毛皮和紫色的飾物;

刻上鴿子和石榴的圖案,

還有身披一百個眼睛的孔雀;

用金色和銀色的葡萄裝飾它,

用樹葉和銀鳶尾填滿它;

因爲我的新生已來臨,

我的愛來到我面前。