當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 英美名家經典詩歌文章欣賞

英美名家經典詩歌文章欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.25W 次

詩歌本身包含的豐富社會生活內容和藝術內涵,詩歌語言的獨特的美與和諧都使它們具有無窮的魅力。小編今天就給大家分享一些英語應用寫作,希望能對大家的英語語感的培養以及口語的訓練有所幫助

ing-bottom: 66.09%;">英美名家經典詩歌文章欣賞

  你將會成爲我的摯愛

You'll walk unscathed through musket fire,

No ploughman's blade will cut thee down,

No cutler's horn will mark thy face,

And you will be my ain true love,

And you will be my ain true love.

And as you walk through death's dark veil,

The cannon's thunder can't prevail,

And those who hunt thee down will fail,

And you will be my ain true love,

And you will be my ain true love.

Asleep inside the cannon's mouth,

The captain cries, “Here comes the rout,”

They'll seek to find me north and south,

I've gone to find my ain true love.

The field is cut and bleeds to red,

The cannon balls fly round my head,

The infirmary man may count me dead,

When I've gone to find my ain true love,

I've gone to find my ain true love.

你穿過槍林彈雨毫無損傷,

什麼武器都不能讓你倒下,

什麼武器都不能在你的臉上留痕,

你會成爲我的摯愛,

你會成爲我的摯愛。

你穿過死亡的黑紗,

隆隆的炮聲無法將你戰勝,

追殺你的人只會以失敗告終,

你會成爲我的摯愛,

你會成爲我的摯愛。

安睡在炮口裏,

指揮官喊道:“大敗了”,

他們會四處尋找我,

而我已去尋找我的摯愛。

戰地狼藉血紅一片,

炮彈在我耳邊飛舞,

救護人或許以爲我已死去,

而我已去尋找我的摯愛,

我已去尋找我的摯愛。

  歌

BUSY old fool, unruly Sun,

忙碌的老傻瓜,任性的太陽,

Why dost thou thus,

爲什麼你要穿過窗櫺,

Through windows, and through curtains, call on us ?

透過窗簾前來招呼我們?

Must to thy motions lovers' seasons run ?

難道情人的季節也得有你一樣的轉向?

Saucy pedantic wretch, go chide

莽撞迂腐的東西,你去斥罵

Late school-boys and sour prentices,

上學遲到的孩童,怨尤的學徒,

Go tell court-huntsmen that the king will ride,

去通知宮廷的獵人,國王要起駕,

Call country ants to harvest offices ;

吩咐鄉下的螞蟻完成收割人的勞作;

Love, all alike, no season knows nor clime,

愛情呀,始終如一,不使節氣的變換,

Nor hours, days, months, which are the rags of time.

更不懂鐘點、日子和月份這些時間的碎片。

Thy beams so reverend, and strong

爲什麼你竟然會自認

Why shouldst thou think ?

你的光線如此可畏和強壯?

I could eclipse and cloud them with a wink,

我只須一眨跟,你便會黯然無光,

But that I would not lose her sight so long.

但我不願她的倩影消失隱遁:

If her eyes have not blinded thine,

倘若她的明眸還沒使你目盲,

Look, and to-morrow late tell me,

好好瞧瞧.明天遲些再告訴我,

Whether both th' Indias of spice and mine

盛產金銀香料的東西印度

Be where thou left'st them, or lie here with me.

在你今天離開的地方,還是躺在我身旁,

Ask for those kings whom thou saw'st yesterday,

去問一下你昨天看到的所有帝王,

And thou shalt hear, "All here in one bed lay."

那答案准保都將是“全在這一張牀上”。

She's all states, and all princes I ;

她便是一切國家,我是君主的君主.

Nothing else is ;

其餘的便什麼都不是。

Princes do but play us ; compared to this,

君主們不過摹仿着我們;與此相比,

All honour's mimic, all wealth alchemy.

一切榮譽是丑角,一切財富是騙局。

Thou, Sun, art half as happy as we,

你,太陽,只擁有我們一半歡樂,

In that the world's contracted thus ;

當宇宙在這樣一個世界裏聚攏;

Thine age asks ease, and since thy duties be

你的年齡需要悠閒;既然你的職責

To warm the world, that's done in warming us.

便是溫暖世界,你己對我們盡了本份。

Shine here to us, and thou art everywhere ;

你只須照耀我們這兒.光芒就會遍及四方,

This bed thy center is, these walls thy sphere.

這張牀是你的中心,牆壁是你的穹蒼。

Get with child a mandrake root,

就像追逐一顆隕落的流星,

Tell me where all past years are,

何處能找回逝去的光陰。

Or who cleft the devil's foot,

是誰拖長了惡魔的腳印,

Teach me to hear mermaids singing,

教會我傾聽人魚的樂音,

Or to keep off envy's stinging,

讓我擺脫嫉妒的心,

And find

然後感受,

What wind

一陣微風,

Serves to advance an honest mind.

拂起昇華的靈。

If thou be'st born to strange sights,

如果你要看獨特的風景

Things invisible to see,

勇於嘗新

Ride ten thousand days and nights,

遊歷你一生的光陰

Till age snow white hairs on thee,

直到白髮結上雙鬢。

Thou, when thou return'st, wilt tell me,

當你回來,講給我聽

All strange wonders that befell thee,

一切事情你曾歷經

And swear, 然後相信

No where 這個世界

Lives a woman true and fair.

沒有真實美麗的女人心

If thou find'st one, let me know,

如果找到,講給我聽

Such a pilgrimage were sweet;

如此甜蜜一定不虛此行

Yet do not, I would not go,

但找不到,我也不願遠行

Though at next door we might meet,

儘管下一次邂逅我們相信

Though she were true, when you met her,

儘管她真實你也能看清

And last, till you write your letter,

直到,你寫下這封信

Yet she

而她已經

Will be

鑄成錯誤

False, ere I come, to two, or three.

在我來之前已有人光臨

  情人之無限

IF yet I have not all thy love,

如果我還不曾得到你的全部的愛,

Dear, I shall never have it all ;

這全部我將永遠無法獲取;

I cannot breathe one other sigh, to move,

我不能吐出另一聲動人的磋嘆,

Nor can intreat one other tear to fall ;

也不能讓另外一滴眼淚滾落,

And all my treasure, which should purchase thee,

嘆息,眼淚,誓辭,一封封情書,

Sighs, tears, and oaths, and letters I have spent ;

這些原應換取你的珍寶已是白費,

Yet no more can be due to me,

而假如你的愛不肯全部付出,

Than at the bargain made was meant.

只是按照交易定下的份額分配,

If then thy gift of love were partial,

既分給我一些,又勻給別人一些,

That some to me, some should to others fall,

你的這份愛的禮物碎損殘缺,

Dear, I shall never have thee all.

親愛的,我永遠無法全部獲得。

Or if then thou gavest me all,

而你如果把全部的愛賜與了我,

All was but all, which thou hadst then ;

那也不過是從前的全部愛,

But if in thy heart since there be or shall

假如有別的男子向你的芳心潛入,

New love created be by other men,

讓你現在或將來產生新的愛,

Which have their stocks entire, and can in tears,

他們的資本齊全,更能在眼淚,嘆息

In sighs, in oaths, and letters, outbid me,

誓辭,和情書上滿足你的虛榮,

This new love may beget new fears,

那新的愛會導致新的驚悸,

For this love was not vow'd by thee.

因爲這種愛背離了你的初衷。

And yet it was, thy gift being general ;

既然如此,你的禮物對衆人廣施,

The ground, thy heart, is mine ; what ever shall

你的芳心屬我,無論這土地上生長什麼,

Grow there, dear, I should have it all.

我都應該擁有那全部。

Yet I would not have all yet.

但就此得到全部井非我之所願,

He that hath all can have no more ;

因爲一經獲取便不再會增添,

And since my love doth every day admit

既然我的愛每天都有新的進展,

New growth, thou shouldst have new rewards in store ;

你也得爲此準備下新的酬謝,

Thou canst not every day give me thy heart,

你不能每天都交給我一顆心,

If thou canst give it, then thou never gavest it ;

倘若說能給出,便意味前此的不是。

Love's riddles are, that though thy heart depart,

愛情真是個謎團,儘管你的已出門,

It stays at home, and thou with losing savest it ;

卻依然在家,揀回也就是丟失;

But we will have a way more liberal,

可是我們的辦法卻更爲變通,

Than changing hearts, to join them ; so we shall

無須換心,只要將兩顆心兒合攏,

Be one, and one another's all.

便能將對方的全部擁入懷中。