當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 雙語詩歌欣賞:《我站在樓梯上》

雙語詩歌欣賞:《我站在樓梯上》

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.35W 次

下面是本站小編爲大家整理的雙語詩歌欣賞:《我站在樓梯上》,希望大家喜歡!

ing-bottom: 66.09%;">雙語詩歌欣賞:《我站在樓梯上》

Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood

不久前我站在樓梯上胡思亂想,

you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,

你從身邊走過,看着我的面龐。

blinded my eyes with the immediate grace

你那突如其來的優雅,

of unanticpated neighboourhood.

讓我的兩眼頓時一片迷茫。

As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood

猶如閃電劈開雲團,

split with your beatuty, and began to race,

無與倫比的美麗擊碎了我的心臟;

now ice, now fever, shattered in their place

一陣像冰,一陣似火,

by that unparelleled beatitutde.

胸中的血液奔騰激盪。

And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--

那一晃而過的手白如天鵝,

your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,

向我示意,引我躲過死亡;

Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.

海倫啊,你的眼睛有如刀劍,

But your hand saved me in the mortal second,

否則我將難逃那犀利的鋒芒。

and your triumphant eyes the moment after

頃刻之間你讓你的俘虜恢復了氣息,

revived their captive with an alms of breath.

你的眼裏閃耀勝利的輝光。