當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 有關兒童英文詩歌朗誦精選

有關兒童英文詩歌朗誦精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.05W 次

兒童是祖國的花朵,老師是辛勤的園丁。梅雨亭踞在突出的一角岩石上,成了一隻展翅欲飛的蒼鷹。本站小編整理了有關兒童英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 66.09%;">有關兒童英文詩歌朗誦精選
  有關兒童英文詩歌篇一

Hippo is Bounding Around on My head

A hippo is bounding around on my head.

河馬一直圍繞在我的頭部,

Gorillas are banging on drums.

大猩猩敲擊着鼓。

A rhino is charging me full speed ahead

犀牛承載着我全速前進。

while a crocodile's eyeing my thumbs.

然而一隻鱷魚盯着笨手笨腳的我。

A rattlesnake's winding his way up my side.

一條響尾蛇纏繞在我的身體上。

A tiger is sniffing my clothes.

老虎聞着我的衣服。

A grizzly just grabbed me, his mouth open wide.

一直灰熊抓住我,並張開它的大嘴。

A tarantula's perched on my nose.

狼蛛棲息在我的鼻子。

I'm drowning, surrounded by man-eating sharks.

我掉到了水裏,鯊魚包圍了我。

An elephant sits on my chest.

大象坐在我的胸部。

Yes, that's how it feels when the teacher remarks,

是的,當老師評論的時候那是什麼樣的感覺。

"Grab your pencils. It's time for the test."

“拿起你的筆,考驗你的時候到了。”

  有關兒童英文詩歌篇二

火與冰Fire and Ice

some say the world will end in fire,

有人說世界將結束於熊熊烈焰,

some say in ice.

有人則說結束於凜凜寒冰。

from what i've tasted of desire,

慾望如火,體會其烈,

i hold with those who favor fire.

則知世之歸於火爲我所願。

but if it had to perish twice,

但若其必兩度遭逢毀滅,

i think i know enough of hate

我知恨之極至,

to know that for destruction ice

必然明瞭,毀滅之冰,

is also great

同樣魁偉,

and would suffice

同樣順人心意。

  有關兒童英文詩歌篇三

the more loving one

n

looking up at the stars, i know quite well,

仰望羣星的時分,我一清二楚,

that, for all they care, i can go to hell,

儘管它們關懷備至,我亦有可能赴地府,

but on earth indifference is the least,

可是塵世間我們絲毫不必畏懼,

we have to dread from man or beast .

人類或禽獸的那份冷漠。

how should we like it were stars to burn ,

倘若羣星燃燒着關懷我們的激情,

with a passion for us we could not return ?

我們卻無法回報,我們作何感想?

if equal affection cannot be ,

倘若無法產生同樣的感情,

let the more loving one be me.

讓我成爲更有愛心的人。

admirer as i think i am,

儘管我自視爲羣星的崇拜者,

of stars that do not give a damn,

它們滿不在乎,

i cannot, now i see them, say

現在我看羣星,我卻難以啓齒,

i missed one terribly all day .

說我成天思念一顆星星。

were all stars to disappear or die,

倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

i should learn to look at an empty sky,

我應該學會仰望空蕩的天空,

and feel its total dark sublime,

同時感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,

though this might take me a little time.

雖然這樣可能要花費一點時間。


看了“有關兒童英文詩歌”的人還看了:

1.兒童經典英語詩歌

2.適合兒童朗讀的英語詩歌

3.有關少兒經典英語詩朗誦

4.少兒英文詩歌朗誦材料

5.兒童經典英語詩歌朗誦