當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 關於英語故事小短文帶翻譯

關於英語故事小短文帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.77W 次

英語是一種交流的工具,口語交際能力的重要性不言而喻。故事英語教學法是一種創新性教學方法,它能提高學生的口語能力,培養學生用英語思維的能力,在表達、語音、語感等方面也起着突出的作用。本站小編整理了關於英語故事小短文帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">關於英語故事小短文帶翻譯
  關於英語故事小短文帶翻譯:The Noses Knows

鼻子破案

“One should never investigate a case in a desultory manner,” said Tom.

“人們絕不應該雜亂無章地調查一個案件。”湯姆說,

He slowly detached his pair of silver handcuffs from his police belt.

慢慢地從他的警服皮帶上解下那副銀色手銬。

“We're going to detain the suspect pending further investigation.”

“在做進一步深入調查期間我們要拘留這個嫌疑犯。”

He put the detached handcuffs on the suspect's wrists.

他把分開的手銬戴在了嫌疑犯的手腕上。

“My nose detects the presence of blood.”

“我的鼻子能察覺出有血跡。”

“You're an amazing detective, Tom,” I said.

“你真是個令人驚服的偵探,湯姆,”我說,

“I didn't know that blood had a detectable odor.

“我不知道血液具有可察覺的氣味。

If it is blood, our suspect might be spending the rest of his life in detention.

如果是血的話,這個嫌疑犯的後半生要在拘留中度過。

Do you think that a life sentence will deter other people from committing crimes?”

你認爲終身監禁會使人們放棄犯罪的念頭嗎?”

“Perhaps it will deter a few people,” Tom responded.

“有些人也許會的。”湯姆回答說,

“I think a death sentence is a much better deterrent,” he said, smirking.

“我認爲死刑更具有威懾力。”他得意地笑着說,

“Look here. It appears that he tried to use detergent to clean up the blood.

“看這兒,看上去他曾試圖用清潔劑把血跡擦乾淨。

Now we have to determine whether to apply to Judge Firecracker's court for a search warrant.

現在我們必須決定是否要向法克拉克法官申請搜查令。

Blood will deteriorate search warrant, it might be too late.

血跡過一段時間會消退而不易查明瞭。如果我們等到法官對我們搜查令的請求做出決定,恐怕就太晚了。

I detest delays.”

我討厭耽誤時間。”

“Tom, I strongly recommend that we wait for the warrant,” I advised.

“湯姆,我強烈建議我們等到搜查令再說。”我勸他說,

“Legality should be the determinant.

“合法性應該是決定因素。

If the search is later declared illegal by the court, it will be very detrimental to our case.

如果我們的搜查事後被法院宣佈爲違法,那對我們的案件偵破是很不利的。

I think waiting a few days won't detract from our investigation.”

我想等幾天也不會有損於我們的調查的。”

“I guess you're right,” Tom replied.

“你說得對,”湯姆回答,

“Searching without a warrant could prove to be a detriment.

“沒有得到搜查令的搜查其後果肯定會貽害無窮。

Besides, if Judge Firecracker ever found out, it would create a temper detonation that would blow the roof off the courthouse. ”

此外,一旦法克拉克法官查出來,他會脾氣大爆發,連法院屋頂也會炸上天哪。”

  關於英語故事小短文帶翻譯:水中婚禮

Bert proposed to Lillian on Valentine's Day. They were engaged to be married exactly one year later. But they weren't having an ordinary wedding. Bert was a scuba diving instructor. He met Lillian in Thailand on one of the dives he was leading.

伯特在情人節那天向莉莉安求婚。他們會先訂婚,然後準備在一年後的今天結婚;不過他們要舉行的可不是普通的婚禮。伯特是斯庫巴潛水教練,他有一回帶人去泰國潛水時認識了莉莉安。

From the moment they saw each other, they knew the other was special. Lillian remembers looking into his eyes and thinking, "This is the man I am going to marry." Now, three years later they are recreating that memory.

從他們認識那一刻起,彼此便覺得對方很特別;莉莉安記得她從伯特的藍色斯庫巴面具望着他的眼睛時,心想:“這就是我要嫁的男人。”如今過了三年,他們即將重現當初那份記憶。

They've hired a professinal underwater priest to perform the ceremony off the coast of Thailand. They've invited all their friends (but only the four that know how to scuba dive are going to attended.) Lillian had a special white wedding wetsuit made. And, of course, they have the ring.

他們僱用了一個專業的水中牧師幫他們在泰國海岸主持婚禮,同時邀請了多有的朋友前來參加(不過只有四個懂斯巴庫潛水的朋友會來)。莉莉安訂做了一件特別的白色婚禮用保溫潛水服。當然,他們也準備了結婚戒指。

Bert took extra caution and had a small chain made to attach the ring to his wetsuit. If he dropped it there would be no finding it. So, this Valentine's Day Bert and his fiancee Lillian are going to say underwater"I do".

伯特特別小心地做了一條小鏈子,要把戒指系在他的保溫潛水服上,因爲如果不小心掉了就找不到了。所以情人節那天,伯特和他的未婚妻會對彼此說:“我願意”。

  關於英語故事小短文帶翻譯:The “Ultra Bomber”

放置炸彈的極端恐怖分子

“How could something so small be so devastating?” John wondered as he walked through the debris.

“這麼小的東西怎麼會有這麼大的破壞性呢?”約翰一邊走過爆炸現成的瓦礫堆,一邊在納悶。

The devastation was beyond belief.

破壞力令人難以置信。

The device had devastated the entire building and part of the neighboring area.

這個爆炸裝置摧毀了整個建築物並波及周圍的部分地區。

The truck that brought it had traveled a devious route to avoid detection.

承運卡車爲了躲開偵查,專挑偏僻曲折的小道行駛。

“What kind of diabolical mind would devise such a diabolic scheme?” I asked myself.

“設計這麼殘忍的爆炸計劃的人心有多狠毒啊!”我自然自語,

“It must be someone completely devoid of compassion.”

“這個人肯定一點同情心都沒有。”

The explosion had ripped through a residential building, injuring hundreds of people.

炸彈炸燬了一個居民樓,數百人受傷。

These recurring acts of violence had devitalized the area.

暴力行爲的重複出現使這一地區變得死氣沉沉。

“I think I recognize the handiwork,” John said, as he examined a recovered piece of the device.

“我能看出這炸彈是手工做的。”約翰一邊檢查找到的一塊炸彈碎片,一邊說,

“Do you see the diagonal circuitry?” he said, pointing his finger.

“看見這個呈對角線的電路圖了嗎?”他用手指着殘片說,

“This is the work of a dexterous bomb maker.

“製作這個炸彈的人是個老手。

If I'm right, this circuitry will match the diagram I have in my file.”

如果我沒說錯,這個電路圖與我卷宗裏的那個圖表真好一致。”

“Exactly what are you saying?” I asked.

“你到底在說什麼?”我問。

“This catastrophe is the work of the ‘ultra bomber, '” John replied.

“這場災難是極端恐怖分子製造的,”約翰回答,

“The ‘Ultra bomber' is a devotee of an anti-government cult.

“這個放置炸藥的人是個反政府教派的狂熱信徒。

In the last few years, his misguided devotion has led him to bomb several government buildings.

在過去的幾年裏 ,對該教派走火入魔似的忠誠促使他炸燬了幾棟政府大樓。

He claims to be a devout Christian but that is clearly debatable.

他聲稱自己是虔誠的基督徒,但很明顯這會引起人們的爭議。

Christians do not devote their lives to killing people.”

基督徒不會致力於殺戮無辜。”

“Let's get the injured people out of the building,” I said.

“讓我們把受傷人員救出大樓,”我說,

“They need to be diagnosed and treated.

“他們需要診斷治療。

We don't have the proper diagnostic equipment here with us.”

我們沒有隨身攜帶專門的診斷設備。”

“Okay,” John replied.

“好的,”約翰回答,

“But since it's going to be a long night, would you mind if I devour a candy bar before we start?”

“可既然我們又要熬夜了,在開始之前我想先吞下一塊條形糖果你不介意吧?”


看了“關於英語故事小短文帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.勵志英語小故事帶翻譯

2.5個英語勵志故事短文

3.關於英語短文小故事帶翻譯

4.簡單的少字的英語勵志小故事帶翻譯

5.關於英語故事短文帶翻譯