當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文國外笑話 > 兒童笑話英語帶翻譯

兒童笑話英語帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.72W 次

“哪裏有人,哪裏就有笑聲。”從古到今,笑話是人們生活中不可缺少的“調劑品”。下面本站小編爲大家帶來兒童笑話英語帶翻譯,歡迎大家閱讀!

ing-bottom: 100%;">兒童笑話英語帶翻譯

 兒童笑話英語帶翻譯1:

The dean of Engineering had once walked into a class, and said "Good Morning.”

一天工程系的主任走進一個班,說道:“早上好。”

The whole class chorused" Good Morning”

全班齊聲回覆:“早上好。”

"Hi,you are freshmen aren’t you?" he asked.

“你們是大一的吧?”主任問道。

One student bolder than the others asked him how he knew.

一個膽子比較大的同學問主任是怎麼知道的。

"Well,”he said. "When I say‘Good Morning' to a class,if they are freshmen they say Good Morning' too. If they are sophomores,they quietly fold their papers away,and look at me. A class of juniors will look at me over the top of their papers, and then get back to them. A class of seniors will ignore my greeting, and keep reading the papers. When I say `Good Morning' to a class of graduate students, they write it down.”

“嗯,”主任說,“如果是大一的新生,當我向他們問早上好的時候,他們也一定會說‘早上好’的。如果他們是大二的學生,他們會輕輕地合上課本,然後集體望着我。大三的學生則會從書本上擡起頭看我一眼,然後馬上又繼續讀書了。大四的學生則會對我視而不見,繼續看書。至於研究生班的學生,我向他們問早上好,他們就會把這句話寫在筆記上。”

 兒童笑話英語帶翻譯2:

Mother got on the train with Little Johnny and Little Ronny.

媽媽和小強尼、小羅尼一起搭乘火車。

Little Johnny was full of questions, as usual: "What's an emergency brake, Mommy?"

小強尼一如往常問東問西,“媽咪,什麼是緊急煞車?"

“Why did that policeman ask to see our tickets?"

“爲什麼那位警察叔叔要看我們的車票?"

"Why can't I lean out the window?" etc.

“爲什麼身體不能伸出窗外?"等等諸如此類問題。

His mother was becoming ever more exasperated.

媽媽實在忍不住要發脾氣了。

Finally, Little Johnny asked, "What was that last station we stopped at, Mommy?"

最後小強尼又問:“媽咪,剛剛火車停靠的是哪一站?”

"I don't know, Johnny, and will you please stop pestering me? I'm trying to read. "

“我不知道,強尼,你可不可以不要煩我,我正在看書呢!”

A few minutes of silence passed. Then Johnny said, "It's too bad you don't know what station that was, 'cause that's where Little Ronny got off. "

一陣安靜後,強尼說:“真糟糕,你竟然不知道羅尼下車的那個車站。"

以上就是本站小編爲大家帶來的兒童笑話英語帶翻譯,希望大家喜歡!

兒童笑話英語帶翻譯