當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文國外笑話 > 英語短笑話大全爆笑帶翻譯

英語短笑話大全爆笑帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.84W 次

笑點是一個意想不到,或是與現實完全相反的情節,也是一個笑話最重要的部分。下面是本站小編帶來的爆笑英語短笑話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 100%;">英語短笑話大全爆笑帶翻譯
  爆笑英語短笑話帶翻譯篇一

怕老婆的老公 A Henpecked Husband

A henpecked husband was advised by a psychiatrist to assert himself.

有一位怕老婆的老公接受心理治療師的建議要堅持自己的主見。

"You don't have to let your wife bully you,"he said."Go home and show her you are the boss ."

他說:“你不必讓你的老婆像惡霸一樣欺侮你。回家去讓她知道你纔是老大。”

The husband decided to take the doctor's went home,slammed the door,shook his first in his wife's face,and growled,"

這位老公決定接受醫生的勸告。他回到家,用力啪答一聲關上門,在他老婆的面前:揮舞着拳頭,並且大聲咆哮說:

From now on you are talking orders from me.

“從現在起,你得乖乖聽我的命令。

I want my supper right now,and when you get it on the table ,go upstairs and lay out my clothes.

我現在就要吃晚餐,當你把它弄好放在餐桌上的時候,到樓上去把我的衣服擺放好。

Tonight I am going out with my friends.

今天晚上我要和我的。朋友外出,

You are going to stay at home where you belong.

你給我乖乖待在家裏不許亂跑。

Another thing,you know who is going to tie bow tie?"

另外還有一件事情,你知道誰要替我打蝴蝶結領結嗎?”

I certainlydo,"screamed the wife."The Undertaker."

老婆尖叫着說:“我當然知道。是收屍的人。”

  爆笑英語短笑話帶翻譯篇二

The job interview 工作中的面試

Reaching the end of a job interview ,

到了工作面試的最後部分,

the personnel recruitment officer asken a young engineer fresh out of Cambridge,

人事招聘主管問一位剛從劍橋畢業的年輕工程師:

" And what starting salary were you looking for?"

“你想要起薪多少呢 ?”

The engineer said,"In the neighborhood of $140,000 a year,depending on the benefits package."

工程師說 :“太約一年十四萬左右吧,要視整體福利而定。”

The interviewer said,"Well ,what would you say to a package of 5-weeks vacation,

面試主管說:“嗯,五個禮拜的假期,

14 paid holidays,full medical and dental,

十四天帶薪假,全額補助醫療和看牙科,

company matching retirement fund to 50% of salary ,

百分之五十薪資的公司相對退休基金,

and a company car leased every 2 years ,say,a red sports Mercedes? "

每兩年公司租用配車,比如說,紅色的奔馳跑車,你覺得怎幺樣呀?”

The engineer sat up straight and said ,

工程師挺直坐着說:

"Wow!Are you kidding?"

“哇!你在開玩笑吧?”

And the interviewer replied,"Yeah,but you started it."

面試主管回答說 :“對呀。不過是你起頭的呀。”

  爆笑英語短笑話帶翻譯篇三

wife's first husband 老婆的笫一任老公

A cemetery grounds keeper was going about his rounds when he saw a man lying on a grave,

“位墓園管理員在巡視的時候,看見一名男子躺在墳墓上,

sobbing loudly and pounding his fits on the ground,

大聲哭泣,並且用他的拳頭重重地敲打地面.他悲痛地說:

"Why did you have to die?Oh,why?Why?Why?"he lamented.

"你爲什麼一定要死?哦,爲什麼?爲什麼?爲什麼?”

"A loved one's passing is a terrible lose."the grounds keeper offered in consolation,

墓園管理員安慰他說“心愛的人死去是個很難受的損失,

"but someday,the pain will pass."

但是終有一天,傷痛會過去的。”

"Love one?" the weeping man said ,looking up.

這位哭泣的男子擡起頭看着他說:“心愛的人?

" I didn't even know the guy."

我根本不認識這個人。…

"Then why all the tears? "

"那爲什麼要痛哭流涕呢?…"

"He was my wife's first husband!"

"他是我老婆的笫一任老公呀!”


看了“爆笑英語短笑話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.簡短搞笑英文笑話

2.經典英語笑話大全爆笑帶翻譯

3.英語爆笑短笑話帶翻譯

4.2016爆笑英語短笑話大全

5.經典英語短笑話帶翻譯