當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文國外笑話 > 英語笑話帶翻譯簡短的 英語笑話

英語笑話帶翻譯簡短的 英語笑話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.99W 次

阿凡提是一個衆所周知的民間機智人物,其笑話故事精練深刻,內容豐富,諷刺性和幽默感強。下面小編整理了英語笑話帶翻譯簡短的,希望大家喜歡!

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">英語笑話帶翻譯簡短的 英語笑話

  英語笑話帶翻譯簡短的品析

急診 Help! Doctor

"Help! Doctor! Please come quickly! My ten-year-old son has just swallowed a pen!"

"Ok, I'll be right there. I'll be there in 10 to 20 minutes."

"Good, am I supposed to do in the meantime?"

"Just use another pen!"

“醫生,救命!請您快點兒到,我十歲的兒子剛剛吞掉了一支鋼筆!”

“好,我十幾分鍾就到,”

“好的,那……這十幾分鍾我應該做什麼呢?”

“換支筆用!”

  經典英語笑話帶翻譯簡短的

我教老師 I Taught the Teacher

Mother asked her little boy:"Darling, what did the teacher teach you today?"

"Nothing, Mum, answered the son proundly, instead, she asked me how much one plus two was, and I told her three."

母親問她年幼的兒子:“寶貝,今天老師教了你些什麼?”

“兒子驕傲地說:什麼都沒教,媽媽。她反倒問我一加二等於幾,我告訴她等於三。”

  關於英語笑話帶翻譯簡短的

一切都很正常

Things Have Been Okay

一切都正常

A young couple were becoming anxious about their four-year-old son, who had not yet talked.

一對年輕夫婦有個兒子,已經四歲了,還沒有開口說話,他們對此深感焦慮。

They took him to specialists, but the doctors found nothing wrong with him.

他們帶他去找專家診治,但醫生們總覺得他沒有毛病。

Then one morning at breakfast the boy suddenly blurted, Mom, the toast is burned.

後來有一天早上吃早餐時,那孩子突然開口了:媽媽,麪包烤焦了。

You talked! You talked! Shouted his mother.

你說話了!你說話了!他母親叫了起來。

I'm so happy! But why has it taked this long?

我太高興了!但爲什麼花了這麼長的時間呢?

Well, up till now, Said the boy, things have been okay.

哦,在這之前,那男孩說,一切都很正常。

  英語笑話帶翻譯簡短的欣賞

勒索聖誕樹 An Axe to Grind

A boy begs his father to get him a Christmas tree this year.

一個孩子求他爸爸,說能不能今年爲家裏準備一棵聖誕樹

Each year, the boy asks and the father tells him, "I don't want to pay for it."

小男孩每年求他爸爸得到的都是同樣的回答“我可不想爲一棵樹付錢。”(這個爸爸肯定不是基督教徒,而且還非常摳門)

But the son kept begging. Unable to bear his son's whining, he picks up his axe one day andheads out of the house.

但是小男孩不放棄的一直祈求,終於有一天,他爸被他的哀求折磨得受不了,他拿起一把斧子,直接衝出了門。

Thirty minutes later he returns with a great big Christmas tree. "How did you cut it down sofast?" his son asks.

30分鐘後,他爸爸帶着一棵超大的聖誕樹回到了加。他兒子問:“你怎麼會砍得那麼快?”

"I didn't cut it down," the father replies.

他爸爸回答到:“我不是砍的”

"I got it at a tree lot."

“我是從一個聖誕樹銷售中心拿的”

"Then why did you bring an axe?"

“那你爲什麼還要帶把斧子去呢?”

"Because I didn't want to pay."

“因爲我不想付錢”

  英語笑話帶翻譯簡短的品味

誰在打架? Who was fighting?

Who was fighting?

誰在打架?

Mother: Freddie, why is your face so red?

Freddie: I was running up the street to stop a fight.

Mother: That's a very nice thing to do. Who was fighting?

Freddie: Me and Jackie Smith.

媽媽:弗雷迪,你的臉爲什麼那麼紅?

弗雷迪:我剛纔在大街上跑,爲的是阻止一次打架。

媽媽:你做的對,誰和誰在打架。

雷迪:我和傑克·史密斯。