當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 愛的眼鏡

愛的眼鏡

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.07W 次

Beep! Beep! Beep!
鈴鈴鈴!
My arm swung over to my dresser
我揚起胳膊,伸向穿衣櫃
and grabbed the alarm clock that had awakened me.
抓起那隻把我吵醒的鬧鐘
I shut it off
關掉鬧鐘
and pulled it to my face
我把它湊到臉旁
to see the hands pointing to 6 O’clock.
看到時針正指着6點
Slowly I reached over
我慢慢的向穿衣櫃摸索
and put it back down.
把鬧鐘放回原處
I threw my covers off
掀開被子
and swung my legs out of bed.
把兩腿伸到牀邊
I stepped over my still snoring beagle
我從還在打鼾的小獵犬旁邊經過
and stumbled into the bathroom.
搖搖晃晃的走進浴室
Then after I was done
梳洗一番之後
I walked back into the bedroom
我走回臥室
and started to get dressed.
開始穿衣服
Something seemed off, though.
我隱隱感到有些不對勁
Things didn’t look quite right.
我眼前的東西都看不來不太對
Everything seemed fuzzy and out of focus.
每樣東西都毛毛糙糙的,似乎沒有聚焦
The world around me looked both blurry and scary.
我周圍的世界看起來既模糊又可怕
I rubbed my eyes
我揉了揉眼睛
thinking something was wrong with them.
想着一定是眼睛出了什麼問題
Then I realized what it was.
隨後我邊意識到了問題所在
I hadn’t put my glasses on yet.
原來是因爲我沒有戴眼鏡
I wish I could say that this was the first time this has happened,
我真希望自己可以說,這是我第一次遇到這種問題
but it isn’t.
但這不是實話
Too often in this life
在這一生中,有太多次
I have rushed through my day,
我一整天都匆匆忙忙
deprived myself of sleep at night,
剝奪自己晚上的睡眠時間
and woke up the next morning with a drowsy mind
第二天早上帶着昏昏沉沉的腦子起牀
that wasn’t working quite right.
腦筋不能很好的運作
Still, I can laugh at times like this
現在,我可以嘲笑自己曾有過這樣的處境
and use my forgotten glasses as a reminder
用那副經常被我遺忘的眼鏡提醒自己
to take better care of myself.
要好好照顧自己
There is another set of glasses, however,
然而,還有另外一幅眼鏡
that I try never to forget.
我會努力永遠銘記於心
I try to remember them
我會努力記住它們
no matter how tired my mind and body are.
無論自己的身心多麼疲累
These are the glasses of love.
那就是愛的眼鏡
They help my heart and soul to see things clearly.
是它們讓我的心和靈魂能清楚的看清事物
They help me to see just how much my family loves me.
它們幫助我看清,家人如何深愛着我
They help me to see how much I can love as well.
它們也幫助我看清,我能付出多少愛
They help me to see
它們幫我看到
just how beautiful this world can be
這個世界可以多麼美麗
when we all love each other.
只要我們彼此相愛
They help me to live as I was meant to live.
它們幫助我以我本應該的方式生活下去
They help me to make this world a better place.
它們幫助我讓世界成爲更好的地方
And they help me to become the person I want to be.
它們幫助我成爲自己想成爲的人
Without love this world can look fuzzy and out of focus.
沒有愛,世界看起來模糊一片,沒有焦點
It can seem blurry and scary.
沒有愛,世界既朦朧又可怕
It can look alien and threatening.
沒有愛,世界是那麼陌生,充滿威脅
Yet,
可是
when you see through the eyes of love
當你透過愛的眼鏡看世界
the world becomes warm and friendly.
世界變得溫暖而友好
It is a world in which everyone is your brother or sister.
在愛的世界,每個人都是你的兄弟姐妹
Put on those badly needed glasses of love then.
所以,快帶上這副世人岌需的,愛的眼鏡吧
Let yourself see things clearly.
讓自己能更清楚的看到世界
Let yourself live a life of love, vision, and joy
讓你一生都充滿愛,喜悅和開闊的視野
today, tomorrow and forever.
今天,明天,直到永遠

愛的眼鏡