當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語單詞 > keep/salary/wage幾個詞有什麼區別

keep/salary/wage幾個詞有什麼區別

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.4W 次

下面是本站小編整理的一些關於keep/salary/wage的區別,以供大家學習參考。

padding-bottom: 62.5%;">keep/salary/wage幾個詞有什麼區別

keep/salary/wage幾個詞有什麼區別?

  keep: to put customarily /store ( 存放等許多意思)

1. Please kept your bank card in a safe place. (請把你的銀行卡放在一個保險的地方)

2. Some detectives were keeping guard at the door. ( 一些偵探正在把着門 )

3. Can you keep the secret? (你能保守祕密嗎?)

4. He probably won’t be able to keep this job. ( 他也許保不住那份工作了。 )

5. She keeps a diary ( 她記日記 )

6. What kept you? ( 是什麼事情耽誤了你)

  belong to (屬於 )

1. They belong to a younger generation. (他們屬於年輕的一代 )

2. That chair belongs in the other room( 這把椅子應該放在另一個房間裏)

3. Where do these things belong? (這些東西應該放在什麼地方?)

  be shocked ( 感到吃驚)

1. I was shocked when I heard about the accident. ( 當我聽說了那個事故我感到很吃驚)

2. The river course is being cleaned. ( 河道正被清理着)

A student of mine( 我的一位學生)

A property of grandfather’s ( 我祖父的一份財產)

  Deserve: to be worthy of ( 值得應該得到)

1. His suggestion deserves our attention. ( 他的建議應該引起我們的注意)

2. You deserve this prize. (這份獎你是應該得的 )

  salary(指按月發的薪水,領取薪水的人通常是經過培訓而具有特殊技能或專門知識的)

1. He collects his salary at the end of each month(每個月末他來領工資)

  wage (一般指按星期甚至按日發的錢 )

1. His wages are S250 a week ( 他一個月的薪水是250美元)

  pay back (歸還 )

1. It is one’s duty to pay tax. (交稅是每個公民的義務 )

2. Who’s going to pay all these bills.(誰來付這些賬單?)

3. I’d like to pay by cheque. ( 我想用支票付賬)

4. He has paid off his debts. ( 他已還清了債務)

5. Is there pay phone around?(附近有付錢的電話嗎? )

6. Equal pay for equal work. ( 同工同酬)

7. Do you get overtime pay. ( 你有加班費嗎?)

  meet (送行 )

1. Let’s meet at the gate. ( 讓我們在大門口碰頭)

2. I’ll be over to meet you at the airport. (我會在機場接你的 )

3. I won’t say sorry to him. ( 我不會向他道歉的)

  set out(出發 )

1. We’ll set out for Tibet in a week. ( 一星期以後,我們將出發去西藏)

2. There is plenty of rooms in my bag. ( 我包裏還有很多空)

3. We have prepared plenty of food for the party. (我們爲聚會準備了大量的吃的 )

  See(參觀)/say goodbye to sb. ( 和某人道別)

1. Can I see your office? ( 我可以參觀一下你的辦公室嗎?)

2. Please say hello to your family for me.( 請替我向你的家人問好)