當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於點餐的英語口語

關於點餐的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.25W 次

英語口語的話就是要多多學習和練習,但是不要害怕,那麼今天小編就給大家分享一下有關英語口語的情景對話給大家,同學們有需要的也可以收藏起來看看哦。

ing-bottom: 100%;">關於點餐的英語口語

  準備晚上聚會飲料

ATonight is a party night! What drinks do you think we need?

今晚聚會!你認爲我們需要什麼飲料呢?

BWell, not everyone wants to drink beer. Make sure there are some soft drinks and juice. Nothing’s as refreshing as iced drinks on a hot day.

呃,不是所有人都喝啤酒吧。確保還要寫軟飲料和果汁。

AI don’t think we need too much in the way of soft drinks. Two super bottles of Cola should cover everyone. What about wine?

我覺得軟飲料不用買太多吧。兩大瓶可樂就足夠了。葡萄酒呢?

BJust buy a cask of wine. Have you bought ice yet?

一桶葡萄酒吧。你買冰塊了嗎?

ANo, once I fill the tub with beer, I’ll get the ice. The beer will be cool if you put the tub under the ice. The cooler, the better.

還沒有,我灌滿啤酒就去。酒罐下放些並會讓啤酒冰爽。越涼越好。

BI think a bottle of champagne would be a good idea. It’s appetizing and tasty.

我覺得買瓶香檳也不錯啊。既開胃又好喝。

AWell, if you say so. Personally speaking, I’d rather die of thirst than drink champagne.

好吧,既然你這麼說。我個人覺得,我寧願渴死也不喝香檳。

  在麥當勞點餐

ACan I help you?

有什麼能幫你的嗎?

BI'd like the double cheese burger meal, please.

我要一個雙層起司漢堡。

AWhat kind of drink would you like with that?

還想要什麼飲料?

BJust coke will be fine.

一杯可樂就行。

AWould you like a super size meal? Only 2 RMB more, you'll get large coke and fries instead of medium. And today we are offering free toys all the meal boxes.

你想要超級套餐嗎?只要多加2元,就能把中等的可樂和薯條換成大的。而且今天所有的套餐都有免費的玩具贈送。

BThat sounds good, thanks, I'd like that. Actually I'd like sprite instead of coke,thanks.

聽上去不錯,謝謝,給我來一套。其實我想把可樂換成雪碧,謝謝。

AThat's not a problem, Miss. Will that be it?

沒問題,小姐。就這些嗎?

BYes, that's all.

是的,就這些。

AThat will be 25RMB, please

總共是25元。

BYou got it.

給你。