當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1968期:難以理解的,難以置信的

迷你對話學地道口語第1968期:難以理解的,難以置信的

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.28W 次

第一, 情景對話

ing-bottom: 100%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1968期:難以理解的,難以置信的

A: What do you think about my essay?

你認爲我的文章寫得怎樣?

B: To tell the truth, it's mind-boggling. The theme is very obscure and the structure is not good.

說實話,有點亂,主題不明確,結構也不合理。

A: Thanks a lot. I will revise it.

謝謝,我再修改修改。

第二, 詞海拾貝

mind-boggling

exp. To be very difficult to imagine or to understand; extremely surprising. (難以理解的,難以想象的,令人驚愕的)

e.g. It's mind-boggling to me that this is allowed to happen.

對於我來說,允許發生這樣的事情,真讓人難以理解。

e.g. The cost would be truly mind-boggling.

成本會高到完全不可思議的地步。

e.g. The amount of paperwork involved is mind-boggling.

相關文書工作的量大得令人難以想象。

第三, 語彙積累

1. obscure

釋義:not easily or clearly seen or understood 不易看清的; 費解的

e.g. Is the meaning still obscure to you?

你覺得意思仍然不清楚嗎?

e.g. His real motive for the crime remains obscure.

他犯罪的真正動機仍不清楚。

2. revise

釋義:re-examine (sth), esp in order to correct or improve it 複查(某事物)修正

e.g. He undertook to revise the composition for me.

他着手爲我修改作文。

e.g. It needs further discussion as regards how to revise the play.

這個劇本如何修改, 尚待討論。

3. think about:考慮

e.g. I will think about your suggestion,and give you an answer tomorrow.

我將考慮一下你的建議,然後,明天給你一個答覆。

e.g. Don't you ever think about other people?

你從來就不考慮考慮別人嗎?

4. to tell the truth:說實話

e.g. To tell the truth he was not really in the mood for anything.

說實在的,他此時幹什麼事都打不起精神。

e.g. To tell the truth, I did not know where I was going.

說實話,他也不知道他要去哪裏。