當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1815期:失敗,搞砸

迷你對話學地道口語第1815期:失敗,搞砸

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.78W 次

第一,迷你對話

ing-bottom: 75%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1815期:失敗,搞砸

A: You seem really angry. What's the matter?

你好像很生氣,怎麼回事?

B: Just leave me alone, all right?

別理我,行不行?

A: Relax! What's the matter with you, anyway?

放鬆點,到底什麼回事啊?

B: Sorry. It's just that I think I blew the final and now my parents are going to get all upset. I, uh, couldn't think of any of the answer!

對不起,我期末考試沒有及格,父母會着急的。我不知道怎麼辦纔好。

第二,地道表達

blow something

1. 解詞釋義

Blow something的意思是:If you blow a chance or attempt to do something, you make a mistake which wastes the chance or causes the attempt to fail, or to ruin or waste something。 譯爲:失去,斷送(機會);搞砸。在對話中blow the final的意思是“沒有通過考試,考試考砸鍋了”。

2. 拓展範例

e.g. He has almost certainly blown his chance of touring India this winter.

他幾乎肯定失去了今冬去印度旅行的機會。

e.g. He blew it/blew his chances by arriving late for the interview.

他面試遲到了, 錯過了機會。

e.g. I had a chance to do it, but I blew it.

我本來有機會做這件事,但我搞砸了。

第三,視野拓展

1. leave sth. alone:不要管某人,要動某物

e.g. He will leave alone things that might cause trouble.

他從來不幹會招惹是非的事。

e.g. Leave my book alone.

不要動我的書。

e.g. Please leave us alone we have something personal to discuss.

請讓我們單獨在一起--我們有點私事要談。

e.g. The principal is busy at his desk. You'd better leave him alone.

校長正忙於桌上的工作,你最好別打擾他。

2. get ( all ) upset ( about ):(因爲......而非常)焦急不安

e.g. Now don't get all upset about it.

別爲那件事太煩惱了。

e.g. There's nothing to get upset about.

沒什麼可不安的。

e.g. Don't your other girls ever get upset when you call them by so many different names?

以前別的姑娘給你這樣變着法兒臭罵一通,她們生不生氣?

e.g. Now, do not get upset about your illness .

好了,別爲你的病煩惱了。

3. think of :考慮,想到

e.g. Does she really think of adopting teaching as a profession?

她真想拿教書作正式的職業嗎?

e.g. Think of the end at every beginning.

凡事開頭時就要想到它的後果。