當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > Faith口語天天學第209期:你真有兩下子

Faith口語天天學第209期:你真有兩下子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.62W 次

這是美麗的一天,新的開始。同學們好,歡迎《Faith口語課堂-天天學》的新老學員們,我是Faith老師,如果你能堅持每天早起跟我學英語,那你可真有兩小子。

ing-bottom: 82.19%;">Faith口語天天學第209期:你真有兩下子

Lie: vi.躺, 臥;位於;展現, 伸展

Today I woke up at 9:20,but lay in bed until about 11:30. 今早我9:20醒了,但一直賴牀到11:30。

Their clothes lay in a huddle on the floor. 他們的衣服雜亂地堆在地板上。

If you.feel unwell, go and lie down. 如果你感到不舒服,就去躺下。

Lie: vi. 說謊, n. 謊言

It’s against my policy to lie to you. 對你說假話是違揹我的原則的。

The doctor told him a white lie. 醫師對他撒了一個無惡意的小謊言。

You really have a thing or two. 你真有兩下子。

Look at you, you have a date with that hot girl, you really have a thing or two. 看看你,有機會和那個辣女約會,你可真有兩下子。

A million girls would kill for this job, and you got it, you really have a thing or two. 一百萬的女孩夢想要得到這份工作,你得到了,太有兩小子了。

Running your own business is pretty hard nowadays; you really have a thing or two. 現今自己做生意很難,你真有兩小子。

You got the contract? Unbelievable! You really have a thing or two. 你拿到合同了,太不可相信了!你太有兩下子了。

Tony is a very strong competitor, you beat him? And you got the promotion? You really have a thing or two. 託尼可是個很強的競爭對手,你打敗他了?你升官了?你太有兩小子了。

I’m not a woman who falls in love easily, but he…he captured my heart; he really has a thing or two. 我不輕易愛上一個人,但他……他俘獲了我的心,他確實有兩小子。