當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 生活英語情景對話:挪威

生活英語情景對話:挪威

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.43W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">生活英語情景對話:挪威

 生活英語情景對話:挪威

Todd: OK, Hello!

你好!

Christian: Hello!

你好!

Todd: What's your name?

你叫什麼名字?

Christian: I'm Christian.

我叫Christian.

Todd: Hey, Christian. And now Christian, where are you from?

嘿,Christian. 你來自哪裏?

Christian: I'm from Norway.

我來自挪威。

Todd: Norway!

挪威?

Christian: Yeah!

對呀!

Todd: Wow, what city in Norway?

哇,挪威的哪個城市?

Christian: It's called Proshkura.

Proshkura.

Todd: Porshkura.

Proshkura?

Christian: Yes, it's close to the capital city, Oslo. About 150 kilometers south of Oslo.

對呀,它離挪威首都奧斯陸很近。奧斯陸以南大概150公里。

Todd: How many people live in this city?

這所城市有多少居民?

Christian: In my city, 35,000 people.

在我住的城市裏有三萬五千人。

Todd: Oh, really. (Yeah) Oh, wow. That's pretty small.

哦,是嘛!哇,那相當小啊。

Christian: Pretty small. The biggest city in Norway is Oslo and it has 500,000 people.

確實很小。挪威最大的城市是奧斯陸,那有五十萬人。

Todd: That's the biggest!

那是最大的?

Christian: That's the biggest. In total, we have 4 and half million people in Norway.

對,那是最大的!總共算下來,挪威有四百五十多萬人。

Todd: That must be nice being from a small country, I mean big in land but small in people.

來自一個小國家一定很不錯,我的意思是土地很廣但人卻很少的國家。

Christian: It's nice. It's not as crowded as Tokyo to put it that way.

是不錯。這樣說來,它應該沒有東京人口多。

Todd: Yeah, so Tokyo's what, three times the people.

對,東京人口差不多是挪威的三倍。

Christian: Three times the population of the country, yeah.

對,是這個國家人口的三倍。

Todd: Wow. That's crazy. So what's the best thing about Norway?

哇!那太令人難以置信了。挪威最好的是什麼?

Christian: The best thing about Norway, the clean air, the blond girls, and the mountains.

挪威最好的一點是有着清新空氣,金髮女孩還有壯麗山河。

Todd: Do you go in the mountains a lot? Do you mountain climb or hike?

你經常去山上嗎?你是爬山還是遠足?

Christian: I ski. I ski as often as I can. Probably once a year I go, try to go skiing when I home, and it's great, I enjoy it, I've been doing it all my life so, yeah.

我滑雪。我只要有時間就會去滑雪。我在家的時候,也許一年會去一次。真的很好,我非常喜歡滑雪,我會一直堅持下去。

Todd: So this is downhill skiing.

那麼這就是滑降滑雪?

Christian: Downhill skiing, yeah.

對,滑降滑雪。

Todd: Do you ever do cross-country skiing?

你玩過越野滑雪嗎?

Christian: Sometimes, I used to do a lot of cross-country skiing when I was younger, but as I got older, it was more downhill skiing. It's a bit easier. Less physical.

偶爾會的,小的時候經常玩,但我長大後玩的更多的就是滑降滑雪了。這個容易一些,而且不用耗太多的體力。

Todd: OK, thanks Christian.

好的,謝謝你,Christian.

 生活英語情景對話:挪威的夏天

Todd: Christian can you talk about the summers in Norway.

Christian,你能談談挪威的夏季嗎?

Christian: Yeah, a lot people think the summers in Norway are really cold, but actually they're not. Maybe everything, the weather is changing because of El Nino effect, I don't know, but we've had, for the last four or five years, we've had pretty warm summers. It gets close to 30 degrees centigrade, and which is enjoyable I guess, and there's no humidity. It's nice and dry and it's just pleasant weather really. Yeah, and what we do in the summers is different. Some people have a house on small islands on the coast, or some people have a house on the mountains, and you can either go to the mountains and enjoy the lakes, the forests, or you can go to the coast and enjoy the beach, the water, go fishing, so there's plenty of things to do in the summer, yeah, and we get a lot of tourist coming in the summer though, because it's not that hot. It's just pleasant and enjoyable.

好的。很多人都認爲挪威的夏季是非常冷的,但實際不是這樣的。大概是由於厄爾尼諾現象,一切都在變,至少天氣是在轉暖。我也說不好,但在過去的四五年中,夏天確實比較暖和。都快接近30度了,我想這個溫度剛好會讓人覺得很舒服,而且不是很潮溼。天氣不錯也乾燥,是很宜人的。對了,我們在夏天還有很多不同的活動。有些人會在海岸邊的小島上搭建一所小房子,而有些人會在山上搭房子。你可以爬爬山,欣賞下湖泊,看看樹林,或者你可以去海邊,河邊,釣釣魚,總之就是在夏天會有很多可以做的事兒。而且挪威的夏天會迎來很多遊客,因爲天氣還不算很熱,剛好會讓人感到很舒服。

Todd: Wow, sounds like a good place.

哇,聽起來像個不錯的地方。

Christian: Yeah, it is.

對,就是個不錯的地方。