當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 生活英語情景對話:香港

生活英語情景對話:香港

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.27W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 47.81%;">生活英語情景對話:香港

 生活英語情景對話:香港

Todd: OK, we're here with Laura. Hello!

大家好,今天我們請到的是Laura。

Laura: Hi!

嗨!

Todd: Hi! Now, Laura, where you are from?

嗨!Laura,你來自哪裏?

Laura: I'm from Hong Kong.

我來自香港。

Todd: Hong Kong. That's great. So tell us about Hong Kong.

香港。太棒了。你給我們講講香港吧。

Laura: Well, it's a country for people, and well, when I ask my friends would they love Hong Kong they just say, Oh well, many good cheap things to buy, what, so many, a lot of delicious dishes, what, so.

好,這是個很適合人們居住的地方。每次我問我朋友會不會愛上香港的時候他們都會回答說,哦,會,那兒的東西很便宜而且食物都很好吃。

Laura: And Hong Kong is a really big modern city, with tall, tall buildings.

而且香港是個非常大的現代化城市,有很多摩天大樓。

Todd: Do you live downtown where all the tall buildings are?

你是住在大樓遍地的市區嗎?

Laura: When, I'm in the city. I live in the 24th floor.

嗯,我住在市區,我家在24層。

Todd: The 24th floor.

24層。

Laura: So my brother live in 44.

我哥哥住44層。

Todd: Wow!

哇!

Laura: It's amazing right?

神奇吧?

Todd: Yeah, that's insane. Wow

對呀,哇,那太瘋狂了。

Laura: So just for residential users we have very tall buildings.

所以說僅僅是居民區就都是高樓大廈。

Todd: Oh, OK. What's the best thing about Hong Kong?

哦,好。香港最好的部分是什麼?

Laura: Well, what do you mean?

嗯,什麼意思?

Todd: Like what's something that is really nice about living in Hong Kong?

就是說住在香港哪點好?

Laura: Mm!

嗯!

Todd: It's kind of hard. I'm sorry. On the spot. How about the food? Does Hong Kong have really good food?

一時間還真有點兒難說。食物?香港有很多美食嗎?

Laura: Maybe a lot of choice. So you have different kind of cuisine, like Japanese food, Chinese food, Western food, well, a lot of choice.

大概會有很多選擇。你會品嚐到不同種類的美食,像日式菜,中餐,西餐,還有很多其他選擇。

Todd: OK. And the people of Hong Kong, do they all speak different types of Chinese?

好。香港人講各種中國方言嗎?

Laura: Well, mainly Cantonese, but sometimes, well in school they usually speak English.

嗯,主要是說廣東話,而在學校他們通常說英語。

Todd: Really!

是嘛!

Laura: Yes, now because well, we are a part of China, so we usually, we have to learn Mandarin as well.

是的,但現在因爲我們也算是中國的一部分,所以我們不得不學普通話。

Todd: OK, so you speak Mandarin, Cantonese, and English.

好,所以說你會說普通話,廣東話和英語。

Laura: Well, you can say that.

對,可以這麼說。

Todd: That's amazing. OK, thanks a lot.

太棒了,好的,非常感謝。

 生活英語情景對話:房子

Todd: OK, Clare we're going to talk about your house.

Clare,我們談談你的房子吧。

Clare: OK.

好的。

Todd: OK, do you live in a big house or a small house?

好,你住的是大房子還是小房子?

Clare: I live in quite a big house.

我住的是一個相當大的房子。

Todd: A big house. Really!

是嘛!住的是大房子啊!

Clare: Mm!

嗯哼!

Todd: OK, how many rooms does it have?

那房子有多少房間啊?

Clare: About 12.

12間!

Todd: Jeez! 12 rooms.

呀!天哪!12間!

Clare: Yeah.

對呀。

Todd: Wow. Is it a new house or old house?

哇,那是新房子還是老房子啊?

Clare: It's about 80 years old.

差不多有80年了。

Todd: Wow. OK. I guess. well that's old for America, but that's probably not very old.

哇,我想那一定很棒。對於美國來說是很古老,但它實際上可能不會有那麼古老。

Clare: That's not very old for England.

對於英國來說就沒那麼古老了。

Todd: Wow. OK. What is in your kitchen?

哇,好的,廚房裏都有什麼啊?

Clare: A big round table and a cooker.

一個大圓桌和廚具。

Todd: OK. And what is in the living room?

好的,那客廳都有什麼呢?

Clare: A TV and a video.

一臺電視機和影碟機。

Todd: OK. Do you watch TV a lot?

好。你經常看電視嗎?

Clare: Yes.

是的。

Todd: OK. Uh, what do you watch on TV?

哦,你都看什麼節目?

Clare: Anything. I don't really like watching sport.

什麼都看。我就是不太喜歡看體育頻道。

Todd: Oh.

哦。

Clare: like watching TV series.

我喜歡看電視連續劇。

Todd: Oh, wow, that's the only thing I like is sports

哦,這樣啊,但體育頻道是我唯一喜歡的。

Clare: Some sports are OK. I don't like watching golf, snooker, and sports like that.

其實一部分球類比賽還好,我就是不喜歡看高爾夫,斯諾克之類的運動。

Todd: Yeah. OK. Great. Thanks.

哦,好的,我知道了。謝謝。