當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 365天英語口語之日常口語(Flash+文本) 第62期:An Unhappy Marriage 不幸的婚姻

365天英語口語之日常口語(Flash+文本) 第62期:An Unhappy Marriage 不幸的婚姻

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.29W 次

Flash文本如下:

padding-bottom: 141.59%;">365天英語口語之日常口語(Flash+文本) 第62期:An Unhappy Marriage 不幸的婚姻

Husband:The Blacks got divorced。
布萊克夫婦離婚了。
Wife:Really? Why?
真的嗎? 爲什麼?
Husband:Mr. Black has been getting a little on the side。
布萊克先生有了外遇。
Wife:I’m surprised. He doesn’t look like a guy who’d ever cheat on his wife, does he?
好意外!他看起來不像是那種會揹着老婆亂來的人,對嗎?
Husband:No, he doesn’t. But his wife found out that he's been two-timing for a long time. Incredibly, he’s had many different girlfriends starting almost right after they got married 20 years ago。
是的,他是不像那種人。但是他老婆發現他有外遇已經有好長一段時間了。真不敢相信,從二十年前他們完婚的那一刻開始到現在,他已經有過很多次的婚外情了。
Wife:Well, I'm really surprised. You’re not doing anything behind my back, are you?
哦,我真是大感意外。沒有在我背後什麼事情,對嗎?
Husband:No. The only thing I’ve ever done behind your back is zip you up. Besides, I told all my other girlfriends that my wife was getting suspicious and that we had to cool it for a while until the smoke blew over。
沒有。我在你背後做的唯一的事情就是幫你拉拉鍊。另外,我也和我其他的女朋友說了,我妻子起疑心了。我們必須冷淡一段時間,直到這事情煙消雲散。
Wife:Ha! Ha! You’re not very funny. I guess that means you expect me to tell my lover we have to stop seeing each other too。
哈哈哈,你真無趣。我想你的意思是希望我告訴我的情人我們也不要再見面了。
Husband:You’re not funny either. I can’t believe I married a woman like you。
你也很無趣!我真不敢相信我娶了這樣一個女人!


在不幸福的婚姻中,經常被使用到的英語句子:

我真後悔和你結婚。I regret having married you。
我的苦難從和你結婚的那一刻就開始了。My suffering came when I married you。
你根本就不愛我,你只愛你自己。You don’t love me, just love yourself。
你能不能不嘮嘮叨叨的?Can you just stop chattering?
我們幾乎每天都吵架。We quarrel nearly every day。
現在我妻子和我分居了。My wife and I separate now。
他老婆發現他有外遇很久了。His wife found out that he has been two-timing for a long time。
別干涉我。Don’t interfere with me。
我簡直拿他沒辦法。I just can’t pin him down。
我不怕和我太太頂嘴。I’m not afraid to talk back to my wife。