當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > The english we speak(BBC教學)第111期:Bubbly 香檳

The english we speak(BBC教學)第111期:Bubbly 香檳

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.98K 次

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">The english we speak(BBC教學)第111期:Bubbly 香檳

Helen: Hello Finn. This is a fantastic party.

海倫:你好,芬恩。這個派對太棒了。

Finn: Oh, hello Helen, thanks.

芬恩:你好,海倫,謝謝你。

Helen: you.look worried. What's the matter? It's New Year's Eve, you should be enjoying yourself. What's wrong?

海倫:你看上去很焦慮。出什麼事了?今天是新年前夜,你應該盡情享受。怎麼了?

Finn: Nothing, nothing!

芬恩:沒什麼,沒事。

Helen: Are you sure?

海倫:你確定嗎?

Finn: I'm quite sure. Oh god, what'll I do?

芬恩:我非常確定。哦天哪,我要怎麼辦?

Helen: What?

海倫:什麼?

Finn: It's all right, Helen, don't tell anyone, but-

芬恩:沒事,海倫,別告訴別人,不過……

Helen: Yes?

海倫:怎麼了?

Finn: There's no bubbly!

芬恩:沒有香檳!

Helen: What?

海倫:什麼?

Finn: I've forgotten the bubbly!

芬恩:我忘了準備香檳了!

Helen: Forgotten the bubbly?

海倫:忘了準備香檳?

(Big collective gasp)

(一片喘息聲)

Finn: Oh no... Ha ha, you've misunderstood.

芬恩:哦不……哈哈,你誤會了。

Helen: I don't think I have misunderstood. Bubbly means champagne. Champagne is called bubbly because it has lots of bubbles in it, lots of gas. You said you had forgotten the bubbly.

海倫:我認爲我沒有誤會。Bubbly就是香檳嘛。香檳又被稱作Bubbly,因爲它含有很多氣泡,有許多氣體。你說你忘了買香檳。

Finn: No, no, no. Ha ha ha. I didn't say that. I said I'd forgotten the... the er... I said I'd forgotten you looked lovely, Helen.

芬恩:不,不是,不是這樣的。哈哈哈。我沒有說過。我說我忘了……我是說我忘了說你看起來很可愛,海倫。

Helen: Oh. Thank you. So there is champagne?

海倫:哦。謝謝你。所以是有香檳了?

Finn: Yes, yes, of course. Of course, of course, of course.

芬恩:對,對,當然。當然有,當然,當然有香檳了。

Helen: That's a relief. Champagne is the traditional drink for New Year's Eve in Britain. Everyone counts down to midnight, then they say 'cheers' and drink champagne. It really would be a disaster if Finn had forgotten it.

海倫:那我就放心了。香檳是英國在新年前夜的傳統酒類。所有人會一起在午夜倒數,然後他們會說“乾杯”並喝香檳酒。如果芬恩要是忘了準備香檳那真是場災難。

Party voices: 10...9...8...

派對上的聲音:10、9、8……

Helen: Oh, the countdown has started! Where's Finn? He must have gone to get the champagne.

海倫:哦,開始倒數了!芬恩去哪兒了?他一定是去拿香檳酒了。

(Countdown continues)

(倒數繼續)

Helen: He'd better hurry up!

海倫:他最好快點!

Party voices: Happy New Year!

派對上的聲音:新年快樂!

Party voice 1: Where is the bubbly?

派對上的聲音1:香檳在哪兒?

Helen: Where is Finn!

海倫:芬恩在哪兒?

Party voice 2: Where IS the bubbly then?

派對上的聲音2:香檳酒在哪兒呀?

Helen: Oh dear! I can't find Finn anywhere!

海倫:天哪!哪兒都找不到芬恩!

Party voice 3: Don't tell me there's no bubbly!

派對上的聲音3:別跟我說沒有香檳酒!

Party voice 4: Don't tell me there's no champagne!

派對上的聲音4:可別告訴我沒有香檳!

Helen: Finn? Where are you?

海倫:芬恩?你去哪兒了?

Finn: Oh dear. I must run for my life, they'll be so cross! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Helen! Happy New Year!

芬恩:天哪。爲了活命我必須要逃走,他們一定非常生氣!對不起,對不起,太對不起了!海倫,新年快樂!

重點講解:
1. enjoy oneself
感到愉快;過得高興;
eg. I must say I am really enjoying myself at the moment.
我得說此刻我感到非常愉快。
eg. People drink to relax, unwind and enjoy themselves.
人們以喝酒來放鬆自己,輕輕鬆鬆地自我享受一下。
2. what's the matter/what's wrong
怎麼了;出什麼事了?
eg. You're looking 's the matter?
你看起來挺憂愁,怎麼回事?
eg. What's wrong? You haven't touched your food.
怎麼了?你一口飯都沒吃。
3. of course
(表示通常、顯見或衆所周知的事實)當然,自然;
eg. The only honest answer is, of course, yes.
唯一誠實的回答自然是“是”。
eg. Of course he would be ashamed to borrow often.
當然,常常向人借錢他自己也會慚愧的。
4. count down
倒數;
eg. The spaceship will soon be launched, the people at control have already begun to count down.
宇宙飛船很快就要發射了,控制室的人已經開始在倒數了。
eg. On New Year's Eve, many people gather together to count down for the coming year.
在除夕夜,很多人聚在一起爲新年倒數。
5. hurry up
趕緊;趕快;
eg. We are pressed for time; we must hurry up.
我們時間緊迫,必須加緊。
eg. Let's hurry up so that we may finish the work in time.
咱們快一點,好及時完成任務。