當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 如何用英語表達"火冒三丈"

如何用英語表達"火冒三丈"

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.51K 次
padding-bottom: 75%;">如何用英語表達"火冒三丈"


1. I got so mad about it!

我對這件事情非常火大!




2. I just flew off the handle when I found out what he'd done.

當我知道他做的好事時,我氣瘋了.




3. I almost blew my top when I found out that she had been lying to me.

當我發現她一直在對我說謊時,我簡直快氣炸了.


如何用英語表達"火冒三丈" 第2張


4. I hit the roof / ceiling!

我氣炸了!




5. I blew a fuse because he didn't do his homework.

我是因爲他沒做功課才發火的.



6. My boss had a cow at the meeting this morning.

我老闆今天早上開會的時候發飆.




7. I was so shocked when he flared up in front of everyone.

他在大家面前大發雷霆的時候,我真是嚇壞了.


如何用英語表達"火冒三丈" 第3張


8. He really made my blood boil.

他真是令我怒火中燒.




9. She's really furious about it.

她對那件事真是火冒三丈.




10. I've never seen you so riled up.

我從來沒看你這麼憤怒過.