跟艾米莉一起學口語 第729期:售後維修服務
How long is the warranty?
保修期多長時間?
How long is the warranty for this TV set?
這臺電視機的保修期多長時間?
We can provide three-year warranty service.
我們可以提供三年的保修服務。
After-sale service is free of charge.
售後服務是免費的。
How about repairs after the warranty expires?
保修期過後的修理怎麼辦呢?
I forget to bring the receipt and warranty certificate.
我忘記帶收據和保修書了。
Conversation:
A: Sir. What's the matter with you. You look worried.
先生,你怎麼了?你看起來很擔心。
B: I bought a computer in your store the other day. But there is something wrong with it, I can't turn on the computer.
我前些天在你們店裏買了一臺電腦,但是電腦出了一些問題,我打不開電腦了。
A: Oh, really? When did you find this problem?
真的嗎?你是什麼時候發現這個問題的?
B: Yesterday evening.
昨天晚上。
A: Did you carry the computer with you?
你帶電腦了嗎?
B: Yes. Here you are.
帶了,給你。
A: I will check it for you. It is a little complicated. You need to go to the after-sale service to repair it. Have you taken your guarantee card?
我來給你檢查一下。有點複雜,你需要到售後服務處去修理,你帶保修卡了嗎?
B: Yes. Where is the after-sale centre?
帶了,售後中心在哪兒?
A: It is on second floor. Turn left when you get off the elevator. First of all, you should fill out the post-sale maintenance form.
在二樓,出電梯之後左轉。首先,你應該填寫售後維修表。
B: Alright. How long is the computer warranty?
好的,電腦的保修期是多長時間?
A: It's two-years that covers parts and service.
保修期兩年,包括提供零部件和免費維修。
B: Can you fix the computer today?
今天能夠修好電腦嗎?
A: We are not sure. It depends on what the problem is.
我們不能保證,這得看是哪裏出了問題。
B: But I need the computer to work.
但是我需要電腦工作。
A: Don't worry. We'll try to fix it for you today.
不要擔心,我們儘量給你今天修好。