當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 辦公室英語 > 商務談判最常使用的瘋狂英語

商務談判最常使用的瘋狂英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.54W 次

中國人想如何造句,用什麼時態,而外國人在挖空心思壓低價格。接下來,小編給大家準備了商務談判最常使用的瘋狂英語,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">商務談判最常使用的瘋狂英語

用英語進行談判要求絕對的語言和場面控制能力、敏銳的思維、對西方文化和經濟的深刻認識和強烈的民族認識和強烈的民族自豪感和自信心。中國需要談判高手,平等的發展機會要中國人自己去創造!下面我們爲大家精選出各類談判中使用最頻繁,最有效的句子,我們把它叫做“談判口語要素”,大量地脫口而出這些口語要素,必將使你在瞬息萬變的談判桌上游刃有餘。

1、Would anyone1 like something to drink bdfore we begin?

在我們正式開始前,大家喝點什麼吧?

2、We are ready.

我們準備好了。

3、I know I can count on you.

我知道我可以相信你。

4、Tust me.

請相信我。

5、We are here to solve2 problems3.

我們是來解決問題的。

6、We’ll come out from this meeting4 as5 winners6.

這次會談的結果將是一個雙贏。

7、Ihope this meeting is productive7.

我希望這是一次富有成效的會談。

8、I need more information8.

我需要更多的信息。

9、Not in the long run.

從長遠來說並不是這樣。這句話很實用,也可顯示你的“高瞻遠矚”。

10、Let me explain9 to you why .

讓我給你一個解釋一下原因。很好的轉折,又可磨鍊自己的耐心。

  擴展:回信用語篇

回信用語

公司斷定我們所提供的貨色優良, 價格公道, 感謝貴公司給我們一個機會, 使我們的要求得以實現。

We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate1 our claims.

貴公司5月6日函悉, 本公司無法承購貴公司開價的商品。此復。

In answer to your favour of the 6th May, we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.

關於貴公司所詢麥麩一事, 現可提供該貨20噸。

In answer to your inquiry2 for bran, we offer you 20 tons of the same.

貴函收悉, 此地商場仍保持平靜。

Answering to your letter, we state that the market remains3 quiet.

至今未復5月8日貴函, 甚感歉疚, 還望原諒。

Kindly4 excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.

本月8日貴函敬悉。先生是位誠實可靠的人, 特此告知

In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. ?? is a man of trustworthy character.

關於所詢H.先生的情況, 謹此高興地告知, 他是一位足以信賴的人。

In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H., we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly5 reliable man.

關於S.公司的情況, 我們特此欣然函覆。

We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.

關於J.先生的情況, 謹此高興地告知, 我們認爲他是絕對可以信賴的人。

Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J., we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.

17日貴函關於結帳一事, 謹此告知, 我們將很快寄去支票。

Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the account, I will send you a cheque shortly.